Ancient Aliens/ Legendary Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient Aliens/ Legendary Times

anybody watch this or subscribe to legendary times?

the crazy thing about this is that almost all the evidence is there and irrefutable. The explanation is the question

either way this stuff is insane

how do 3 major civilizations in the aztec, mayan and egyptian all make leaps and bounds in both technology and religion (remember back then they went hand in hand unlike now where one tries to suppress the other) at the same times?

how are these structures built involving extremely precise engineering and involve moving tons upon tons of granite. How did they carve the granite within millimeters when we dont have the technology to replicate it even today?

why are ET's mentioned in some shape or another in EVERY religion(religious aspect not to be discussed, dont want to get in trouble)?

why was there plasma discharge found at most authentic crop circles?

just some interesting topics and hopefully this will get some responses
    Glen Haven Fire

Did you see the program Doomsday Clock on the HC? It was about the Mayan calendar.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I never seen the TV series or checked out that site before ..Sometimes I really get into that sorta of thing ... The last time I had interest in the topic I was learning about Baalbek pretty awesome stuff !!

One of the most puzzling aspects of the ruins at Baalbek are the 1,000-plus ton stones which formed part of the original temple platform. A recent visit to the site allowed inspection of these large stones, and of the one at the quarry (pictured on the cover), where new measurements were taken which revealed the largest and most precisely cut stone at the Trilithon may weigh in at over 1,500 tons... The largest modern cranes in the world would have difficulty in lifting, let alone moving, these massive limestone blocks, and yet there they sit...
      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

puma punku

In assembling the walls of Pumapunku, each stone was finely cut to interlock with the surrounding stones and the blocks fit together like a puzzle, forming load-bearing joints without the use of mortar. One common engineering technique involves cutting the top of the lower stone at a certain angle, and placing another stone on top of it which was cut at the same angle.The precision with which these angles have been utilized to create flush joints is indicative of a highly sophisticated knowledge of stone-cutting and a thorough understanding of descriptive geometry.. Many of the joints are so precise that not even a razor blade will fit between the stones. Much of the masonry is characterized by accurately cut rectilinear blocks of such uniformity that they could be interchanged for one another while maintaining a level surface and even joints. The blocks were so precisely cut as to suggest the possibility of prefabrication and mass production, technologies far in advance of the Tiwanaku’s Incan successors hundreds of years later.[8] Tiwanaku engineers were also adept at developing a civic infrastructure at this complex, constructing functional irrigation systems, hydraulic mechanisms, and waterproof sewage lines.

~wikipedia

and that doesnt do it justice. Theres no way in hell people transported these on llama skin let alone lift and fit them into place. The cuts that were made on these stones were not done with stone chisles which is what they had at that time. Nor could cuts be made that finely .

this civilization went from nothing to being able to read and write as well advanced geometry and planning
        Last edited by armedequation; 08-04-2010, 04:37 PM.
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          Did you see the program Doomsday Clock on the HC? It was about the Mayan calendar.
          yep they've had some really interesting stuff on the mayans and aztecs as well as the egyptians lately. Did you know the access holes one the great pyramids point directly to sirius and star on orions belt? Or that the pyramids themselves replicate the star pattern of orions belt?

much like mayan and aztec temples as well as stone henge were built inline with the stars?
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
            yep they've had some really interesting stuff on the mayans and aztecs as well as the egyptians lately. Did you know the access holes one the great pyramids point directly to sirius and star on orions belt? Or that the pyramids themselves replicate the star pattern of orions belt?

much like mayan and aztec temples as well as stone henge were built inline with the stars?
            You might be interested in a book entitled The View Over Atlantis.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

link i had wouldnt work for the nasa footage didnt work
              Last edited by armedequation; 08-04-2010, 05:53 PM.
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Hunab ku!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Great stuff! Keep sharing.
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

I find this stuff fascinating. I'm always on the lookout for these kind of shows on the TV. Its all pretty amazing. I watched a show one time (can't remember what it was called) something like Ancient Astronauts, anyway it was talking about a lot of the stuff you mentioned armedequation, and showed hieroglyphs from the Myans and Egyptians that depicted what looked like space craft and space travelers. It also mentioned the Baghdad Battery which in itself was amazing. I think its kind of trippy that these people may have been possibly chosen to be shown these things and given this knowledge while in other parts of the world they were viewed as heathens and savages. Of course it could also just be coincidence and they were just smart people. Just cause some people live in the jungle doesn't mean they are or were inferior. They are/were humans just like us with just as vivid an imagination as anyone else.
                    In any case I love archaeology and anthroplogy and the debates they cause.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                      Hunab ku!!!

see what i mean , this stuff is just insane

hey B! My only problem with this is lies in my own personal theory. Man has never come up with something completely out of the blue. We have always been inspired by something in order create something.

take ben franklin for instance with electricity. He saw lightning and wanted to try to harness it. Just an example
                      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

hey B! My only problem with this is lies in my own personal theory. Man has never come up with something completely out of the blue. We have always been inspired by something in order create something.

take ben franklin for instance with electricity. He saw lightning and wanted to try to harness it. Just an example
                        I can't think it's possible to create something without motivation. I mean... it's not like the Earl of Samich woke up one morning and put meat between two pieces of bread because it was there. Even he had the motivation of a faster way to eat all the stuff on the go.
                        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Wait, are you saying that it point to Sirius which is in Orion's belt or points to Sirius and another star within Orion's belt?
                          LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                          Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                            Hunab ku!!!
                            Not to be critical but Hunab Ku was a Mayan god that may or may not have been created by Christian missionaries in order to better direct them into believing in monotheism. The name means "sole god", and since when did Mayans believe in a single god. Its earliest reference was post-Columbian.
                            The Hunab Ku you might be refering to is an idea brought forth by Mayanism which is based on some ancient Mayan beliefs, but is a more modern day incarnate. It states that Hunab Ku resides in the center of the galaxy and is eminating a kind of cosmic energy and is directly related to what may or may not happen on 12-21-2012.

I totally agree with you armed. Man doesn't generally come up with things out of the blue. Inspiration is the father of creation.(wow did I come up with that all by myself?) But I always have to look at things from several angles, just my nature I guess.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
                              Wait, are you saying that it point to Sirius which is in Orion's belt or points to Sirius and another star within Orion's belt?
                              the layout of the 3 great pyramids mirrors the postioning of orions belt.

the are two access/vent shafts stemming from the bottom of the pyrimads, one of which points to sirius and one to another star within orions belt.

If you want to find out more look up robert bauval's the egypt code as he was the one to discover this
                              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                              X