Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ancient Aliens/ Legendary Times

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The Hunab Ku you might be refering to is an idea brought forth by Mayanism which is based on some ancient Mayan beliefs, but is a more modern day incarnate. It states that Hunab Ku resides in the center of the galaxy and is eminating a kind of cosmic energy and is directly related to what may or may not happen on 12-21-2012.
    which actually COULD or MIGHT have more credibility than one would think....


    i cant remember the names of the satellites launch late 60's/ early 70's headed in opposite directions to the known galaxie to find the "end". The reached there a couple of years ago and with the data found out that our known galaxie is egg shaped. They determined that solar wind was the culprit and it was from one specific source due to the egg shape. What that source is thay haven't determined.

    could that possibly be what they mean by saying that theres a center eminating cosmic energy?
    Glen Haven Fire

    Comment


    • #17
      egg shaped universe

      Have you ever wondered what the shape of the universe is? According to scientists, it is most probably shaped like an egg.


      Italian scientists using data gathered by NASA's WMAP probe say evidence points to the universe having a shape somewhat akin to an egg, rather than the expected round kernel of puffed cereal.

      This, say the authors of a paper published this week in the scientific journal Physical Review Letters, would explain some curious anomalies over the heavens' expanse.

      just some evidence...
      Glen Haven Fire

      Comment


      • #18
        just a heads up, with puma punku the locals say that its been passed down through their lineage that it was built in ONE day!

        heres something else to wet the whistle:

        Baalbek


        stone of the pregnant woman
        Glen Haven Fire

        Comment


        • #19
          I'm not a big fan of Cryptozoology. Nor the pseudohistorians that make these crazy claims.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

          The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

          Comment


          • #20
            The History Channel air some pretty outstanding shows. "Ancient Aliens" were one of them.
            Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Well i would like to say, crop circles have nothing to do with aliens. In the past people believed, now only mentally ill people believe. ET doesn't have time to do the crap, in about plasma, that stuff is found everywhere, lighting carriers plasma, man has made plasma. So a person who forms a circle can also use a machine to leave traces of plasma.

              There's a lot of evidence that aliens where involved with stuff back then, theirs more civilization then you listed that has drawn stones of ET or have weird structures, that shouldn't be there.

              I believe( this is my opinion) that aliens are real, and the U.S government knows, there hiding the information from the public, in which I agree with. Why?

              Because todays world is based on what everyone saw on TV, so if the government openly talked about aliens, people would panic, shout were going to die, loot stores, and commit mass suicide. They hide it to protect us, Hollywood has put ET inside the world mind as killers of earth. (but this is just my opinion)


              Do you wanna know whats gonna happen, in 2012? The answer mass suicide.
              TV gets people to do things, if I say i have evidence the world ends on this date, then discovery,Nat Geo, and history will make shows about it, in people will believe it. Y2K, 666 , and now 2012, each 6yrs apart in each holds random suicides because, the world was suppose to end.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                I'm not a big fan of Cryptozoology. Nor the pseudohistorians that make these crazy claims.
                thanks for clearing the air :thumb:

                what crazy claims are you referring to? What is your definition of psuedohistorian and how are you connecting it to cryptozoology?

                just remember people also said the earth being round and that it wasnt the center of the universe was crazy as well


                Do you wanna know whats gonna happen, in 2012? The answer mass suicide.
                TV gets people to do things, if I say i have evidence the world ends on this date, then discovery,Nat Geo, and history will make shows about it, in people will believe it. Y2K, 666 , and now 2012, each 6yrs apart in each holds random suicides because, the world was suppose to end.
                i dont know what your trying to say here. how are the years 2000, 666, and 2012 6 years apart? The world isnt suppose to end in 2012. Apocalypse has a different meaning than it used to.
                Glen Haven Fire

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                  thanks for clearing the air :thumb:

                  what crazy claims are you referring to? What is your definition of psuedohistorian and how are you connecting it to cryptozoology?

                  just remember people also said the earth being round and that it wasnt the center of the universe was crazy as well




                  i dont know what your trying to say here. how are the years 2000, 666, and 2012 6 years apart? The world isnt suppose to end in 2012. Apocalypse has a different meaning than it used to.
                  Thats what I was stating. That nothing will happen on that, but random suicides.
                  I said each year is 6yrs apart. 2000 plus 6 you get 2006, add another 6 you 2012.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    Thats what I was stating. That nothing will happen on that, but random suicides.
                    I said each year is 6yrs apart. 2000 plus 6 you get 2006, add another 6 you 2012.
                    nothing was suppose to happen in the year 2000. The computers were thought to reset but thats it. I never heard about anything suppose to happen in 2006.

                    as for mayans and 2012, nothing states that it will be the end for mankind.
                    Glen Haven Fire

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                      nothing was suppose to happen in the year 2000. The computers were thought to reset but thats it. I never heard about anything suppose to happen in 2006.

                      as for mayans and 2012, nothing states that it will be the end for mankind.
                      You only know what TV reports.

                      2000 the computers was not only thing, people thought that all machines would screw up, causing all the countries nukes to launch.

                      2006 was the mark of the beast, The devil was suppose to rise and in slave the world, and that was suppose to be the day the anti-christ was born.

                      2012 is not just about the Mayans, it also involves the Chinese, Nostradamus, and Nebaru.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                        You only know what TV reports.

                        2000 the computers was not only thing, people thought that all machines would screw up, causing all the countries nukes to launch.

                        2006 was the mark of the beast, The devil was suppose to rise and in slave the world, and that was suppose to be the day the anti-christ was born.

                        2012 is not just about the Mayans, it also involves the Chinese, Nostradamus, and Nebaru.

                        the last statement is true. But you rarely hear about the chinese/nebaru aspect when it comes to tv. you hardly hear about any of these things that are a part of our history but exist without being proven why or how.

                        when i see these stone blocks of such a mass tonnage that they cant even be transported with todays machinery or made with todays machinery, how am I supposed to believe an ancient culture made them with stone tools and transported them with llama skins and sticks?
                        Glen Haven Fire

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                          the last statement is true. But you rarely hear about the chinese/nebaru aspect when it comes to tv. you hardly hear about any of these things that are a part of our history but exist without being proven why or how.

                          when i see these stone blocks of such a mass tonnage that they cant even be transported with todays machinery or made with todays machinery, how am I supposed to believe an ancient culture made them with stone tools and transported them with llama skins and sticks?
                          I agree with you, but it's not just that, theres golden figures that look like todays stuff. Theres a stone tablet with a unknown figure on it.
                          Theres that Baghdad battery and more.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X