No announcement yet.

Anyone else like going to the Drive In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else like going to the Drive In?

Me and the fam are heading out to our drive in tonight to see Despicable Me and Toy Story 3.

Anyone else out there have a drive in near that they like to go to? Or have any good drive in stories? (Family friendly drive in stories as there are young'uns around these here boards )
    sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

they are awesome! Take the top off the bronco and flip the back seat around and we have some fun!

on that note i havent been to one in a little while
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

You have a drive-in theater?

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
      Me and the fam are heading out to our drive in tonight to see Despicable Me and Toy Story 3.

Anyone else out there have a drive in near that they like to go to? Or have any good drive in stories? (Family friendly drive in stories as there are young'uns around these here boards )
      I loved those. Wish I had one now.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Man I loved the drivein when I was a kid in HS. Fogged up many a window!!!

They disappeared here in NM many years ago. Shame ....
        Been in love with the Broncos since 1960!
        sigpic
        I was 9 years old .... I hear the thunder again!

Tebow Army number 69
        Adoptees: thatkidhunt, Peanut, CanDB, Gatorgirl (so far)

Democracy.. Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by rjent View Post
          Man I loved the drivein when I was a kid in HS. Fogged up many a window!!!

They disappeared here in NM many years ago. Shame ....
          That is a shame. I have two close to me and I feel very lucky for it.
          sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

i love drive in movie theaters i havent been to one in awhile but i remember the last time i went to one it was great my girl friend and i got to lay on top of her Expedition and "watch" the movies

Comment

Americana.

Drive In's were awesome, when our parties were broken up by cops we always took the keg to a drive in. The last one in Colorado was just turned into an apartment complex, they still use the billboard to advertise move in rates/specials/and such.......

Comment

The only time I've been to a drive in theater was when Wild Wild West came out, with Will Smith. The drive in theater was new, and I was around 13 years old. All I remember was that I was sort of against going to the drive in, rather would've went to an indoor one. But it was really enjoyable. Never went back, and it's gone now. It's too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                  Americana.

Drive In's were awesome, when our parties were broken up by cops we always took the keg to a drive in. The last one in Colorado was just turned into an apartment complex, they still use the billboard to advertise move in rates/specials/and such.......
                  We have one here in Fort Collins that plays movies every night at sundown...

http://www.holidaytwindrivein.com/
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                    We have one here in Fort Collins that plays movies every night at sundown...

http://www.holidaytwindrivein.com/
                    Oh no ish? I thought they were extinct in Colorado. It's a bit too far to relocate a party, tho.......

Comment

In light of this thread, I may take the little lady to a flick tomorrow
                      sigpic

Comment

Most memorable Drive-in experience ...

... was a double feature, 2001: A Space Odyssey and Mad Dogs and Englishmen. :thumb:

Those movies just didn't look the same again somehow.

Almost drove off with the speaker in the window.
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post

Never been to one always wanted to though...I think the closest one is like 50 miles away
                          sigpic
                          Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
                          You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
                          You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
                          Have It All - Blu3
                          Conceited - Blu3
                          Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
                          All On You - Blu3

Comment

I wish we had a Drive in here.

sigpic
                            Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

The little lady and myself go quite a bit. It's always fun
                              sigpic
                              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
                              X