Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay3
    replied
    This site just posted a video interview of Tebow about Madden. Looks like they did the interview back when he was at the Rookie Premiere event (I think they did the face scans then).

He says Madden 95 was a memorable one for him.

http://www.gamerlive.tv/article/ncaa...-madden-nfl-11

Leave a comment:

• PhillyBronco24
    replied
    Originally posted by GatorChomp View Post
    Tried to play 10 online games, no one would accept when i went to the broncos. Maybe my name gave it away that i'd use Timmy? Can't believe people wont play against him.
    It's too bad, cause I play very realistically. Hate how a few abusers ruin it for everyone.
    Well that is what madden online is full of. Most people that play online abuses the terrible comp ai, nano blitzes, and the multiple other things that can turn a game of madden into frustration.

Leave a comment:

• GatorChomp
    replied
    Originally posted by PhillyBronco24 View Post
    Cant really blame them. I mean that was like when someone chose the falcons back when vick played. Or now a days when people use the vikings just because they have a bomb squad on madden. Just a few years ago when someone would chose the pats I would just leave since they were such a broken team.

The thing is tebow isnt really nearly as deadly as any of those things I mentioned. If anything a person that was good would take that chance and take advantage of you using tebow because their are certainily ways to beat down someone that abuses a player if you know how to.
    It's too bad, cause I play very realistically. Hate how a few abusers ruin it for everyone.

Leave a comment:

• PhillyBronco24
    replied
    Tried to play 10 online games, no one would accept when i went to the broncos. Maybe my name gave it away that i'd use Timmy? Can't believe people wont play against him.
    Cant really blame them. I mean that was like when someone chose the falcons back when vick played. Or now a days when people use the vikings just because they have a bomb squad on madden. Just a few years ago when someone would chose the pats I would just leave since they were such a broken team.

The thing is tebow isnt really nearly as deadly as any of those things I mentioned. If anything a person that was good would take that chance and take advantage of you using tebow because their are certainily ways to beat down someone that abuses a player if you know how to.

Leave a comment:

• GatorChomp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    replied
    If you use the spread he is unstoppable.

Leave a comment:

• PhillyBronco24
    replied
    Boooo no run game.

Lol jp man , good job tebow did his thing.

Leave a comment:

• wishb0n3
    started a topic Tebow Tore It UP!

Tebow Tore It UP!

Well just played my first online ranked game on Madden 11, against the Titans.

Started off with a bs long run by Johnson.. then he did it again.. wasnt looking good. Score was 14-0 but then is when i came back, and won it 42-21

Tebow had Rating of 136.4

16/19 completions for 282 yards and 5 TD's

Moreno only had 30 yards on 11 attemps.

Gaffney 4-85 yards

D.Thomas 2-108 yards and a td

Graham 3-30 yards and 2 tdss

and more but damn it was a good game!!!
Working...
X