Who is under center for YOU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is under center for YOU?

Who are you using as quarterback. I've been playing with all 3, so far Quinn and Orton are the front runners for me, so who are you using?
    Kyle Orton
    51.35%
    Brady Quinn
    0.00%
    Tim Tebow
    48.65%
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Timmy. I run a very realistic offense. I run the ball a lot on most downs that i'm suppose to, yet love to throw on 1st and 2nd down. Mostly "Mesh" patterns or any kind of crossing routes. A pretty simple and basic offense that is ok for Tim to play in so he doesn't have to make any huge throws where his overall makes him misfire. So I like to use Tim just for his mobility, usually just around in the pocket or rolling out every now and then. He has stronger arm too if I ever feel like taking a rare shot down the field on a streak to Bey Bey.

Oh and cuz of his Swag Rating

Comment

orton...keep it real

and he has been surprisingly good for me

played 11 games, and he has 20 tds with only 4 picks

I'll probably start putting Tebow in years 2, or 3.

(franchise)

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

I tried Tebow, but he is just so dang inacurrate. Orton is good but Quinn seems to have a better deep ball so i'm still on the fence. Also funny story. I was playing my brother the other night. Both tight ends were tired so somehow J.D. Walton lined up as an eligible reciver in their spot and I threw a 50 yard bomb with Quinn to him and ended up throwing a touchdown to Tyler Polumbus. Needless to say my brother was ticked off!
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

I traded Brady "the Lemur Femur" Quinn to somewhere over the rainbow that had a fullback so I didn't have to use Polumbus as FB.

Comment

I traded Orton and I think a 4th and got Vince Young...they are both bad passers but at least VY can run and throw on the run
            sigpic
            Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
            You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
            You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
            Have It All - Blu3
            Conceited - Blu3
            Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
            All On You - Blu3

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
              I tried Tebow, but he is just so dang inacurrate. Orton is good but Quinn seems to have a better deep ball so i'm still on the fence. Also funny story. I was playing my brother the other night. Both tight ends were tired so somehow J.D. Walton lined up as an eligible reciver in their spot and I threw a 50 yard bomb with Quinn to him and ended up throwing a touchdown to Tyler Polumbus. Needless to say my brother was ticked off!
              I guess that's happened to Orton playing madden because he actually tried to throw to Clady last year hahaha
              sigpic
              Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
              You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
              You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
              Have It All - Blu3
              Conceited - Blu3
              Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
              All On You - Blu3

Comment

im actually using a 3 qb system...orton is the main guy, tebow is backup and i package him in as qb alot, and quinn is third on depth chart so he runs the broncos heavy shotgun formation set

Comment

Jake "The Snake" Plummer

sigpic
                  Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

I go by the actual season. Unless it is the Preseason, where I don't care much.
                    Orton is under center, so I use Orton. Plus, I usually go by ratings, too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Currently Orton, but gonna trade him to the Bills when I get closer to the trading deadline for a 2nd (Yes I already looked and they will trade their 2nd for him ). Then I will probably finish season 1 with Quinn, draft another QB or pick one up in FA, and continue year 2 with Tebow.
                      sigpic
                      2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Orton, but I use the "Bronco Heavy" with Tebow about 10 times a game.

Quinn is good too, I used him for a quarter when Orton got hurt.

Comment

Started Tebow the first pre season game of the 2010 season. He's also the team captain.

Idk what it is, but I throw better with him than any other QB. Maybe it's because I know exactly how he actually plays and how to use him. I'm completing about 65-70% of passes and averaging about 250 yards per game.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks Blondie79!
                          All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
                          Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
                          "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

Tebow to Thomas all day for me! I sent Orton to the Bills during the draft b4 season 2 for their 3rd and sent Alphonso Smith to the Lions for their 3rd as well. And I released Ploumbous right after the Elvis injury!
                            #swapping

Comment

Tebow. He can make all the throws and his running ability adds an extra weapon to the offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X