Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roushmartin6
    replied
    I'm starting Orton and going to let Tebow play in situations and be #2. Still working on learning the run game in this years Madden. Last year I could get about 10 yards a carry which is unheard of in real NFL, now its about 4 if i'm lucky, every once in a while I will break 10+ one but not near as often as last year.

Leave a comment:

• Gbt31
    replied
    Originally posted by GatorChomp View Post
    BeyBey is insane in this game. Dump it off to him and let him run. I'm having some luck with Decker as well. Anyone else having problems running out of the WildHorses with Tebow?
    Yeah, the plays they give us in the Wildhorses formation are NOTHING like what we run in real life. We always had motion going and not 1 of the 3 plays they give us have any motion. I simple don't use the Wildhorses package in madden...and especially not with Tebow.

Leave a comment:

• GatorChomp
    replied
    Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
    Decker and Bey Bey blow up in franchise. Royal seems to have gotten good the first year and then leveled off. Decker and Bey Bey have both passed him on the Depth Chart for me.
    BeyBey is insane in this game. Dump it off to him and let him run. I'm having some luck with Decker as well. Anyone else having problems running out of the WildHorses with Tebow?

Leave a comment:

• Gbt31
    replied
    Originally posted by Italianmobstr7 View Post
    In my offline franchise I'm using Tebow. I'm trying to build him up (and I'm doing a pretty good job so far). You have to play very smart with Tebow, can't just go out there and throw passes everywhere or you'll end up throwing a lot of INT's. I like Orton, so I use him if I play online. He's much more accurate (but still pretty terrible it seems to me). Building up all of our Broncos young players has been awesome. Taking the league by storm with Tebow, Moreno, Beadles, Walton, Thomas, Royal, Decker.
    Decker and Bey Bey blow up in franchise. Royal seems to have gotten good the first year and then leveled off. Decker and Bey Bey have both passed him on the Depth Chart for me.

Leave a comment:

• Italianmobstr7
    replied
    In my offline franchise I'm using Tebow. I'm trying to build him up (and I'm doing a pretty good job so far). You have to play very smart with Tebow, can't just go out there and throw passes everywhere or you'll end up throwing a lot of INT's. I like Orton, so I use him if I play online. He's much more accurate (but still pretty terrible it seems to me). Building up all of our Broncos young players has been awesome. Taking the league by storm with Tebow, Moreno, Beadles, Walton, Thomas, Royal, Decker.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    Originally posted by GatorChomp View Post
    Started Tebow the first pre season game of the 2010 season. He's also the team captain.

Idk what it is, but I throw better with him than any other QB. Maybe it's because I know exactly how he actually plays and how to use him. I'm completing about 65-70% of passes and averaging about 250 yards per game.
    Same here.

Leave a comment:

• Eddiemac730
    replied
    Kyle Orton and I also use Timmmy in wild cat and Shotgun !

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    replied
    Tebow. He can make all the throws and his running ability adds an extra weapon to the offense.

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    Tebow to Thomas all day for me! I sent Orton to the Bills during the draft b4 season 2 for their 3rd and sent Alphonso Smith to the Lions for their 3rd as well. And I released Ploumbous right after the Elvis injury!

Leave a comment:

• GatorChomp
    replied
    Started Tebow the first pre season game of the 2010 season. He's also the team captain.

Idk what it is, but I throw better with him than any other QB. Maybe it's because I know exactly how he actually plays and how to use him. I'm completing about 65-70% of passes and averaging about 250 yards per game.

Leave a comment:

• Den615
    replied
    Orton, but I use the "Bronco Heavy" with Tebow about 10 times a game.

Quinn is good too, I used him for a quarter when Orton got hurt.

Leave a comment:

• TH3JUICEMAN
    replied
    Currently Orton, but gonna trade him to the Bills when I get closer to the trading deadline for a 2nd (Yes I already looked and they will trade their 2nd for him ). Then I will probably finish season 1 with Quinn, draft another QB or pick one up in FA, and continue year 2 with Tebow.

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    I go by the actual season. Unless it is the Preseason, where I don't care much.
    Orton is under center, so I use Orton. Plus, I usually go by ratings, too.

Leave a comment:

• *Atwater*
    replied
    Jake "The Snake" Plummer

Leave a comment:

• Sparky The Sun Devil
    replied
    im actually using a 3 qb system...orton is the main guy, tebow is backup and i package him in as qb alot, and quinn is third on depth chart so he runs the broncos heavy shotgun formation set

Leave a comment:

Working...
X