Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    The reason why the game is so short is because they wanted to spend most of the time towards DLC.
    Is it ANOTHER money grabbing thing? Unfortunately I'm a sucker for that stuff, but it seems ridiculous to me.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
      Is it ANOTHER money grabbing thing? Unfortunately I'm a sucker for that stuff, but it seems ridiculous to me.

:thumb:
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
        Actually, so far it's well worth the money. The Endor DLC cost $1, and it was fantastic. In a nutshell, if they make about 4 more levels like that, that's only about $5 spent on DLC, whereas some games, you'll spend twice as much as that on just one DLC alone.

Comment

• I absolutely crushed this game on Unleashed my second time through, especially because you can start with all your leveled up powers and I already know how to beat the bosses and stuff. It certainly didn't seem much harder, but you definitely get hit for more and you don't regen very much health. Worth the points though for how short the game is. Dled Endor but I will have to play it tomorrow. Stupid c++ homework.

I'm going to time myself and see how fast I can beat it on easy sometime this week, I love this game.

Totally worth it LSIGRAD! Great game, pick it up used if you can.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
            I absolutely crushed this game on Unleashed my second time through, especially because you can start with all your leveled up powers and I already know how to beat the bosses and stuff. It certainly didn't seem much harder, but you definitely get hit for more and you don't regen very much health. Worth the points though for how short the game is. Dled Endor but I will have to play it tomorrow. Stupid c++ homework.

I'm going to time myself and see how fast I can beat it on easy sometime this week, I love this game.

Totally worth it LSIGRAD! Great game, pick it up used if you can.
            Yeah lol on Hard, and Unleashed, stormtroopers can give you a little trouble, especially when there are a million thing shooting rockets and lasers at you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
              Yeah lol on Hard, and Unleashed, stormtroopers can give you a little trouble, especially when there are a million thing shooting rockets and lasers at you.
              Mind Trick was surprisingly helpful, and I was glad it actually worked on the double staff guys in the later levels (I think they start on the Salvation).

I still wish they could've kept Lightning Shield in. It was very useful vs. snipers.

The best way I found to kill the Terror walkers was to run away and throw things at them, I just could not get the timing down to dodge them. A couple saber throws too. I had trouble with the Fire War Droids initially, especially with a crowd, but saber throw wrecks them.

Comment

Working...
              X