AMC's The Walking Dead [Spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aberdien View Post
    They better not kill off the Boondock Saints guy in the next episode. Ima be pissed.

It's evident by the symbolic putting away of the uniform that Rick is going to transform in some way, probably away from that of justice.
    I agree about the symbolism of the uniform.

I think it is symbolic of the belief that they have finally found a home. They have almost always been on the move and the only time I really remember him taking off his uniform before was in the bunker, when they showered.

That is what I think it symbolizes - especially given the fact that the vet is seriously considering letting them stay permanently so long as they follow his rules.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• It's fairly obivous that they won't be staying for long though. Him saying "as long as you and your people follow my rules" forshadows the probability that somebody will not follow the rules and a ****storm will ensue.

I don't think they'll stay for long at all. Maybe an episode or two before tensions rise or zombies come.

Comment

I don't think they'll stay for long at all. Maybe an episode or two before tensions rise or zombies come.
        I think in the next episode all heck is going to break loose. That is why I think the symbolism is there. It seems like in the next episode there will be a zombie attack that will kill the vet, or otherwise force them to leave.

But, for now, it seems like Rick is being optimistic and is hoping that this is their final stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
          I think in the next episode all heck is going to break loose. That is why I think the symbolism is there. It seems like in the next episode there will be a zombie attack that will kill the vet, or otherwise force them to leave.

But, for now, it seems like Rick is being optimistic and is hoping that this is their final stop.
          If they follow the comics they'll end up leaving though I'm not sure they are following the comics that close.
          sigpic

Comment

It's fairly obivous that they won't be staying for long though. Him saying "as long as you and your people follow my rules" forshadows the probability that somebody will not follow the rules and a ****storm will ensue.

ya especially with shanes little issue
            sigpic
            -------

Comment

• So.. I'm guessing it's Shane's because the plot will reveal Rick is "fixed".
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• The thing that makes me laugh about all this Shane drama is I'm pretty sure

[highlight for spoiler] Shane was dead (or at least gone) at the point in the comics they are currently at [/end spoiler]
                sigpic

Comment

• Anyone hoping the wife doesn't make it very far?

Her character and even that actress are really getting on mah nerves
                  sigpic
                  Thank you Charger$

Comment

• Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
                    Anyone hoping the wife doesn't make it very far?

women in these shows always piss me off, hated the blonde chick in season 1 and still dont care for her

they are always to womanly, idk, its a freaking zombie apocalypse get some sense about you, dont go in the middle of a huge field to pee on a stick about something you already know
                    sigpic
                    -------

Comment

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                      women in these shows always piss me off, hated the blonde chick in season 1 and still dont care for her

they are always to womanly, idk, its a freaking zombie apocalypse get some sense about you, dont go in the middle of a huge field to pee on a stick about something you already know
                      I'm pretty sure it would have been way more convenient for her to use a restroom

I'm not sure though but I also hear the privacy in a restroom is far better than the privacy you get peeing in a huge open field
                      sigpic
                      Thank you Charger$

Comment

I'm pretty sure it would have been way more convenient for her to use a restroom

I'm not sure though but I also hear the privacy in a restroom is far better than the privacy you get peeing in a huge open field
                        Maybe it was occupied.

Whenever I visit somebody else's home and their restroom is full ... I always go and pee in their lawn.

Last edited by Charlie Brown; 11-09-2011, 12:28 AM.

Comment

i know right, and then in the first season when andreas sister got bit she sat there next to her after she was already dead forever, put a damn bullet in her head and MOVE ON

but no she waits till she zombifies . . . stupid
                          sigpic
                          -------

Comment

Anyone hoping the wife doesn't make it very far?

I didn't like her on Prison Break either.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I gotta a feeling that Shane won't survive this season.

Hes on the edge. They might have to put him down.

I'm wondering if Merril being back plays an impact on his brother.
                              Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                                I didn't like her on Prison Break either.
                                That's where my growing dislike of her is coming from

Was annoying on Prison Break and is now annoying on The Walking Dead

Her eyes are always like this
                                Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                                I gotta a feeling that Shane won't survive this season.

Hes on the edge. They might have to put him down.

I'm wondering if Merril being back plays an impact on his brother.
                                Shane will definitely be gone soon

I'm wondering whether they'll end his character as a hero or a crazy

Merril coming back into the story will help develop Daryl into the good guy character he is becoming

Daryl started off as the guy that you felt was going to bring trouble to the group now he's really turned into something different. Saving the life of the guy who he thought got his brother killed, the only one who is actually positive about their search, and the one who got Andrea thinking straight

Who knows maybe his character will end soon and be a sort of hero
                                sigpic
                                Thank you Charger$

Comment

Working...
                                X