No announcement yet.

AMC's The Walking Dead [Spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man it was killing me avoiding this thread. Only just got to watch the episode, and I kept seeing this thread get bumped. haha

and yeah not a fan of his wife either

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      If they follow the comics they'll end up leaving though I'm not sure they are following the comics that close.
      They are in some aspects but not in others. I'm glad that they are diverting away from the comics a little. Just keep those of us that read the comics in suspense.

As for why the group might leave..[highlight spoiler]

Remember what's in the barn? I bet they'll leave because of that. Remember Maggie's reaction when they killed the zombie in the well?
      [end spoiler]
      sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohio Broncos View Post
        They are in some aspects but not in others. I'm glad that they are diverting away from the comics a little. Just keep those of us that read the comics in suspense.

As for why the group might leave..[highlight spoiler]

Remember what's in the barn? I bet they'll leave because of that. Remember Maggie's reaction when they killed the zombie in the well?
        [end spoiler]
        I think that's exactly why the group will end up leaving

It may not be following the comic exactly but I do think they'll try to hit the different areas they show in the comic

So once that happens they're out of that place
        sigpic
        Thank you Charger$

Comment

• Oh man, I have a feeling next week is the cliffhanger episode then we have to wait till after the holidays for the series to start back up for the 2nd half. The barn full of zombies is insane but judging by the looks of them its his family and neighbors. Bet the well walker was one as well. Then it looks like they break out so who will live and who will die? Won't know most likely till after the holidays.
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• i hate that blonde chick, she is so damn stupid

id also have given up on that stupid little girl
            sigpic
            -------

Comment

• Blonde chick is a dumbass, can't take a joke, and then almost kills the badass.

I knew there was something weird about the warden guy.

Comment

• Am I the only one who absolutely loves Daryl?

[spoiler] I was beyond pissed when I thought the stupid blonde sniped his brains out....good thing she's a horrible shot because I'd have quit the show if they'd have killed the best part of it like that. [/spoiler]
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  Am I the only one who absolutely loves Daryl?

[spoiler] I was beyond pissed when I thought the stupid blonde sniped his brains out....good thing she's a horrible shot because I'd have quit the show if they'd have killed the best part of it like that. [/spoiler]
                  Daryl is the best

This episode had me all crazy with emotions
                  sigpic
                  Thank you Charger$

Comment

• Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
                    Daryl is the best

Yea I was thinking in the back of my mind "BOOOM!! HEADSHOT!" And I was gonna be pissed......

[spoiler] Glad Daryl's brother being back was just all in his head....I hated that guy......[/spoiler]
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
                      Daryl is the best

daryl is the best person on the show BY FAR

everyone else has their flaws but daryls just a nice badass redneck whats not to like
                      sigpic
                      -------

Comment

• The shows starting to heat up!

Does anybody know if season 2 is less then 10 episodes? Because it feels like there is still a lot to go , and last year it was almost done about this time.
                        Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                          daryl is the best person on the show BY FAR

everyone else has their flaws but daryls just a nice badass redneck whats not to like
                          My dislike for Andrea and the wife continue to grow throughout every episode

And the whole Merril thing made me really root for Daryl even more
                          sigpic
                          Thank you Charger$

Comment

• I finally saw the latest episode recently.

SPOILER

I thought Daryl was dead several times in this episode. I thought that he fell to his death, then I thought the zombie bit him, only to think he got his head blown off. I was really expecting Merle to be back.
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                              The shows starting to heat up!

Does anybody know if season 2 is less then 10 episodes? Because it feels like there is still a lot to go , and last year it was almost done about this time.
                              Pretty sure its 13 episodes but they will take a 1 month break soon because of the holidays so I'm guessing after this episode or the one after we will have a cliffhanger and have to wait till January to find out what happens.
                              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• It is starting to heat back up. I can't wait for next/this week. But.. I am about done with all the searching for the girl.
                                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                                X