Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMC's The Walking Dead [Spoilers]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    It is starting to heat back up. I can't wait for next/this week. But.. I am about done with all the searching for the girl.
    At this point I hope she is Zombie Chow. Been pretty good the last two weeks.
    The whole zombie ripping apart over the well was kind of nasty.

    Looking forward to how they handle the issue of the barn this week.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

    Comment


    • OK so the zombies in the barn... are they like.. family?!? zombies or whats the deal

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
        OK so the zombies in the barn... are they like.. family?!? zombies or whats the deal
        I think we will find out tonight

        Comment


        • Truth is flying around everywhere!

          Comment


          • I liked all the drama elements that was implemented this season , we got to learn more about each of the characters.

            But next week better deliver.
            Now go get your shine box

            Comment


            • Still haven't found that damn kid lol. Wonder whats going to happen to Shane. I don't want him gone but it could happen
              sigpic

              2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

              Comment


              • Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                Still haven't found that damn kid lol. Wonder whats going to happen to Shane. I don't want him gone but it could happen
                I'm thinkin Shanes gotta end up dying soon personally.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • They aren't even looking for the girl it seems like.

                  Comment


                  • The last couple of episodes have started to cause me to lose interest

                    It's way too dramatic and the drama involved isn't even that zombie related

                    They really need to get out of there, this whole settling down in one place thing is really making the show lose it's excitment
                    sigpic
                    Thank you Charger$

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
                      The last couple of episodes have started to cause me to lose interest

                      It's way too dramatic and the drama involved isn't even that zombie related

                      They really need to get out of there, this whole settling down in one place thing is really making the show lose it's excitment
                      I agree the first season was exciting now its slowly becoming a drama show with occasional zombies showing up
                      Hopefully it picks up

                      Comment


                      • Next episode does need to advance them somewhere.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by aberdien View Post
                          Next episode does need to advance them somewhere.
                          I agree. I'm not as excited as when it first came out. When it came out I had to watch it as it was airing. Now? I'm okay recording it and catching it when I can.
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                          Comment


                          • Something needs to happen really ... It seems like they hit a wall... and nothing has really transpired... since they got to the farm.. kid got better, still searching for daughter and a shed full of zombies but.. really so what

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                              Something needs to happen really ... It seems like they hit a wall... and nothing has really transpired... since they got to the farm.. kid got better, still searching for daughter and a shed full of zombies but.. really so what
                              Even if they are remotely following the comics it has to come to a head soon, one way or another they are leaving the farm and I think it happens this week.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • I read that this Sunday's episode is the mid season finale the show will go on hiatus until February 2012.

                                I got a feeling that the zombies in that shed are going to be the main point of interest for the finale.

                                One thing Ive noticed about the walking dead is that they don't seem to want to kill off any of the main characters.
                                Now go get your shine box

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X