No announcement yet.

AMC's The Walking Dead [Spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope they do something in February to advance the plot. It's just been fairly talky and boring and laden with drama most of this season. That's fine and all, but life at the farm is too stale and too safe. I'm interested to see where things go from here.

I think they'll be killing off the little girls momma, and perhaps another character. There are too many that I am indifferent towards/hate/don't care about.

Comment

• Originally posted by aberdien View Post
      I hope they do something in February to advance the plot. It's just been fairly talky and boring and laden with drama most of this season. That's fine and all, but life at the farm is too stale and too safe. I'm interested to see where things go from here.

I think they'll be killing off the little girls momma, and perhaps another character. There are too many that I am indifferent towards/hate/don't care about.
      yes they need to move on from the farm or something needs to happen to make them move. Maybe some roving swarm of zombies like the one that passed them on the road. I assume the whole farm family dies except maggie and she moves on with the group.

Comment

• Originally posted by aberdien View Post
        I hope they do something in February to advance the plot. It's just been fairly talky and boring and laden with drama most of this season. That's fine and all, but life at the farm is too stale and too safe. I'm interested to see where things go from here.

The group will be leaving fairly quickly if they follow the books, which they appear to have been following relatively closely.

If they remain faithful to the books, there will be a lot of deaths coming soon.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• There's a video preview of the second half of hte season that shows Herschel basically telling them to GTFO of his land. I'm excited to see what direction they're taking it though.

Comment

• Shane is such a ****** (doooosh)

I liked this episode, things are finally going to start moving again

If any of you guys follow the books, I think the Carl and Shane thing is actually going to happen
            sigpic
            Thank you Charger$

Comment

• Comes back on this Sunday, can't wait!
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• yeah.. Kevin smith 'tweeted' out about it he watched the episode today said it was awesome..

can't wait.. I love zombies.. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
                  Shane is such a ****** (doooosh)

I liked this episode, things are finally going to start moving again

If any of you guys follow the books, I think the Carl and Shane thing is actually going to happen
                  Yeah, I hate that jack-knocker. Someone needs to put a bullet in him or whoop some sense into him.

He's proof that women love jerks. He's had half the women on the show already.

But after the Otis incident, he needs to eat a bullet.

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                    Comes back on this Sunday, can't wait!
                    Yeah, that show is so great.

I'm not even really a zombie fan, but I totally dig that show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy8 View Post
                      Yeah, I hate that jack-knocker. Someone needs to put a bullet in him or whoop some sense into him.

He's proof that women love jerks. He's had half the women on the show already.

But after the Otis incident, he needs to eat a bullet.
                      good episode, kinda wondering what led rick to do what he did in the bar though unless i missed something obvious

shane is awesome, probably one of the best characters on the show

i hope lori dies soon though, shes just so dumb
                      sigpic
                      -------

Comment

• Havnt watched yet... but sure can not wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                          good episode, kinda wondering what led rick to do what he did in the bar though unless i missed something obvious

shane is awesome, probably one of the best characters on the show

i hope lori dies soon though, shes just so dumb
                          I thought I saw the guy at the bar reach for his gun but I may be wrong

Comment

• Just watched it. Total Greedo Han Solo situation.

Great ending to the week. Pulled me right back in and ready for next week.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Good start.
                              Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                                Havnt watched yet... but sure can not wait!
                                Same here ... hoping it is on again at Midnight. My satellite isn't showing me ...
                                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
                                X