AMC's The Walking Dead [Spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Just watched it. Total Greedo Han Solo situation.

Great ending to the week. Pulled me right back in and ready for next week.
    This is exactly what I was thinking

Finally a good episode can't wait for more now
    sigpic
    Thank you Charger$

Comment

• Originally posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
      I thought I saw the guy at the bar reach for his gun but I may be wrong
      might have missed that, i was kinda interested in those guys staying around a bit longer than they did.

i hate that i have to wait another week now for the next sode
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

Just watched it. Total Greedo Han Solo situation.

Great ending to the week. Pulled me right back in and ready for next week.
        That's something we would not have seen him do prior to the happenings in the finale (with the little girl and as hershal put it their realization that there was no hope)

I'm excited about this season!
        sigpic

Comment

• wowzahs nebraska indeed

Comment

• Rick smoked 'em good!!!
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              Rick smoked 'em good!!!
              At first I was like, ah he was just defending his family, then he put an extra bullet in that dude's head and it was like "yep his character just developed a darker side that's gonna do what it takes to survive!"
              sigpic

Comment

• I knew they were trouble second they showed up.
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  At first I was like, ah he was just defending his family, then he put an extra bullet in that dude's head and it was like "yep his character just developed a darker side that's gonna do what it takes to survive!"
                  i agree it seems like everyone has been questioning Rick's more cautious approach to problems

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                    i agree it seems like everyone has been questioning Rick's more cautious approach to problems
                    I've been questioning Shane's ability to function more than Rick's more cautious approach.

Maybe it's my family's military background, but from what I understand, you never leave anyone behind. The fact that Shane doesn't get that, (well obviously, look what he did to Otis) and what he did to the walkers in the barn tells me he's lacking some serious self-control. He's what my sister would call "combat ineffective".

Dale should've taken Shane out then said "he told me to". Well he did.

Rick also needs to address the rift in the group. A more peaceful solution would be "whoever wants to follow Shane, go. But you're not staying here."

Problem with that is Shane's a jerk enough to come back and stab you in the back and take what you've got. So putting him down's the only way.

Comment

• Shane I liked more of a leader then Rick ...might be the only one but Shane knows when to sac up. He was also the leader before Rick came.

Comment

• Rick is awesome.

Shane annoys me.

A lot of characters annoy me in this show actually...

Still love it though.
                        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
                          Shane I liked more of a leader then Rick ...might be the only one but Shane knows when to sac up. He was also the leader before Rick came.
                          If sacking-up is sacrificing someone so you can get away and breaking into someone else's property and killing everything in it, not to mention shagging every girl there is, then, yeah, Shane's your guy.

But not many people would want to follow a guy who cares so little about them that he'd shoot them so he could get away. That's a new one.

Shane's got a complex where he wants to be Rick, but the problem is, he's insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy8 View Post
                            If sacking-up is sacrificing someone so you can get away and breaking into someone else's property and killing everything in it, not to mention shagging every girl there is, then, yeah, Shane's your guy.

But not many people would want to follow a guy who cares so little about them that he'd shoot them so he could get away. That's a new one.

Shane's got a complex where he wants to be Rick, but the problem is, he's insane.
                            i agree but this is the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE MAN!!!

you probably wont survive either way, so shag whoever and protect your family (shane has done that), i mean the whole otis thing was a huge deal

he doesnt shoot otis, likely neither of them get out and carl dies thats 3 dead

he shoots otis he and carl live

good trade IMO
                            sigpic
                            -------

Comment

• New world, new rules. It was cold but like SB said. One dies so two live. This series is awesome....so far. Love that they are geting into survivor bad guys now too.
                              sigpic

Comment

New world, new rules. It was cold but like SB said. One dies so two live. This series is awesome....so far. Love that they are geting into survivor bad guys now too.
                                i agree, i do wish they would have showed what those guys were trying to do though
                                sigpic
                                -------

Comment

Working...
                                X