Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
    I really don't want to see them caring for a baby

It would just mean more settling down in one location and not enough zombie killing/survival

Well, they beat you over the head with symbolism in this show. Did you notice Rick and Shane fighting at a "crossroads"? The baby symbolizes hope for the future or whatever the heck.

You're right though. I don't really want to see that either. Maybe she'll lose the baby and the symbolism will be that there is no future. Hmmmm...

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy8 View Post

Well, they beat you over the head with symbolism in this show. Did you notice Rick and Shane fighting at a "crossroads"? The baby symbolizes hope for the future or whatever the heck.

You're right though. I don't really want to see that either. Maybe she'll lose the baby and the symbolism will be that there is no future. Hmmmm...
      did you also notice when shane through the giant wrench through the glass how the little piece that was showing him he looked like a zombie in it

Comment

• Love the show and the zombie genre in general . I bought the compendiums of the comics but have resisted reading them. I know they are not following the comics exactly but I think I am going to wait on reading them anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post
          Love the show and the zombie genre in general . I bought the compendiums of the comics but have resisted reading them. I know they are not following the comics exactly but I think I am going to wait on reading them anyway.
          you wont be disappointed with comic its good like the show but moves waaaay faster

Comment

• they should just go straight barbarian style and start offing people left right and center... but that's just my opinion.

the last 5-6 episodes have been a drag except for maybe the barn scene...

Comment

• Holy crap tonight's episode was shocking. Only 2 episodes left and crap is about to go down! You know there is going to be a huge cliff hanger the final episode too.
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                Holy crap tonight's episode was shocking. Only 2 episodes left and crap is about to go down! You know there is going to be a huge cliff hanger the final episode too.
                Their better be.

The Carl stuff was getting me, felt like I was screaming at my TV.
                Denver Broncos GM
                Originally posted by Mosk
                Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

• I'm so pissed right now........Stupid Carl.....I knew someone was going to die because of it but of all the people why him!

Edited out the spoilers.....
                  Last edited by Freyaka; 03-04-2012, 09:11 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    I'm so pissed right now........
                    Psh I wouldn't ruin the ending like that... Don't worry.
                    Last edited by THEdraftnik; 03-04-2012, 09:12 PM.
                    Denver Broncos GM
                    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

• Ya I edited the spoilers you might want to edit your quote.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        Ya I edited the spoilers you might want to edit your quote.
                        Fixed.

10char
                        Denver Broncos GM

Comment

• Spoilers below

I'm just really pissed....as was discussed earlier in this thread I really liked dale, he was one of my favorite characters on the show and that was brutal and just stupid! I want to take that gun Carl though it would be fun to play with and pistol whip the crap out of him with it! Stupid freaking child!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• grrrrrrr

Comment

• Frey I know how you feel.
                              Denver Broncos GM

Comment

• Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                                Frey I know how you feel.
                                I think I'm the only one that actually liked him oh well at least I know something I've been waiting and hoping for will happen in the finale so that will at least makeup for this somewhat.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X