X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Remember that one time when glen got killed and then he wasn't dead, and then he got killed again...Yea, this show is awful about dragging crap out. Hell, remember the farm...Talking about a section of story that went on well past its expiration date.
    Yeah the farm is by far my least favorite season. It was supposed to be a 1-2 episode stop while Carl healed from the gunshot wound. And it turned into an entire season of let's pretend like the zompacalypse isn't happening.

I only still watch due to my OCD of trying to finish shows. It would be nice if they canned it after this season when Negan dies.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I still thought the episode was pretty worthless. Sure some of the action was more entertaining than usual. But it’s only episode 12. There was no way they were actually going to eliminate Negan this early in the season. And there were too many predictable hints dropped that he would be escaping somehow to come back and punish his crew for their actions.

It was nothing more than the Walking Dead’s usual antics/gimmicks the past two seasons to try to walk us down one path and make us think something would finally happen only to leave on a cliffhanger and say nope this will be drawn out four more episodes.
    Remember that one time when glen got killed and then he wasn't dead, and then he got killed again...Yea, this show is awful about dragging crap out. Hell, remember the farm...Talking about a section of story that went on well past its expiration date.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    I still thought the episode was pretty worthless. Sure some of the action was more entertaining than usual. But it’s only episode 12. There was no way they were actually going to eliminate Negan this early in the season. And there were too many predictable hints dropped that he would be escaping somehow to come back and punish his crew for their actions.

It was nothing more than the Walking Dead’s usual antics/gimmicks the past two seasons to try to walk us down one path and make us think something would finally happen only to leave on a cliffhanger and say nope this will be drawn out four more episodes.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Tonight’s episode was pretty dope.
    M
    Wait what ? How did i not know it was back on ?

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Tonight’s episode was pretty dope.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Viewership of this show has plummeted from once 15 million per episode to now 6.6 million since the mid season started.

I’m not sure how much longer I can take of this snail pace story arc.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    The whole last 20 minutes of this episode i was just like shut up and die already Carl.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    I think the climax was probably the Negan introductions ....... but since then - ........ especially this season.... really bad. All that action int he first 3 or 4 episodes ........ so much action you couldn't even tell what the H was going on. Poor editing and directing. I do think the last 2 episodes barring the (mid season finale or whatever the hell that's supposed to be or mean) now that it's slowed down a little it's given the actors time and room to explore dynamics it's been better.

I definitely sense a steady decline though. It's hard to live up so I'll have to give them that - but ...... it is what it is.

I heard Carl cut his hair finally.

Leave a comment:

• JT24Champ
    replied
    I've tried to defend this show for awhile now but this season has just been flat out bad.
    well gimple ruined the show.

can not believe he did what he did

im done and out

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    I've tried to defend this show for awhile now but this season has just been flat out bad.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    I've considered it, but my weird OCDishness won't let me walk away from this one. Like Netflix.. once I start a show I have to see it out. I think Z Nation is one of the few I've been able to walk away from.
    Same here Eb. I’m in it to the end. Gotham is one of the few I’ve managed to pull myself away from. And seeing as how it’s on Netflix I can’t guarantee I’ll stay away forever.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Honestly, there comes a point after you've invested a lot of a time in a show and it continuously lets you down, you just walk away, even if someone else says it was better this time...
    I've considered it, but my weird OCDishness won't let me walk away from this one. Like Netflix.. once I start a show I have to see it out. I think Z Nation is one of the few I've been able to walk away from.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    That’s too bad. I thought it was close to the best season on the show. Well I guess not too bad for you since you said you don’t miss it.
    Honestly, there comes a point after you've invested a lot of a time in a show and it continuously lets you down, you just walk away, even if someone else says it was better this time...

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Especially after the scene in the beginning when he says it's just one person that got them to this point then later says he is going to be the one to kill him.

Anywho... not to get caught up in the trivialities.
    Like father like son I guess. Since Carl had him at point blank range last year with a good angle and didn’t take it.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    That’s what all the complaints are about online. It seems like it was just a scare and not an intent to kill. But I’m not sure why he wouldn’t go ahead and kill him when given the chance.
    Especially after the scene in the beginning when he says it's just one person that got them to this point then later says he is going to be the one to kill him.

Anywho... not to get caught up in the trivialities.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X