No announcement yet.

AMC's The Walking Dead [Spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought the finale was good, not great.

The battle was a huge dissapointment, but the Governor turning on his own crew like that was pretty good. I'm glad Andrea is gone so that alone makes this finale good.

I can't wait for season 4!

Comment

• Andrea dying almost makes up for everything this show has done wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by aberdien View Post
        Andrea dying almost makes up for everything this show has done wrong
        This is true.

Comment

• Did anybody else watch Talking Dead and hear that creepy phone call they got? I'm probably not gonna sleep tonight because of it haha.

Comment

Did anybody else watch Talking Dead and hear that creepy phone call they got? I'm probably not gonna sleep tonight because of it haha.
            i didnt catch it. what happened?

Comment

• season 3 in all was kinda a let down they hyped this "battle" up all season then it was flat a couple smoke grenades the govs men go running and glenn and maggie somehow miss everyone running out of the prison not

and also why did we spend all this time seeing andrea walk around woodbury just to see her die kinda a waste of time i didnt think they would kill her off

and why bring in all those old people and kids? more mouths to feed is all they are
              i agreed with carl killing that dude cant trust anyone not in your group anymore and didnt rick say this isnt kids stuff anymore? also morgan said that when you decide to kill someone dont apologize for it
              bummed morgan didnt make a come back with all of his grenades and craziness

only one thing i liked about this episode is rick and tyreese finally coming together ill be back for season 4 6 or so months from now

Comment

Andrea dying almost makes up for everything this show has done wrong
                I hated Andrea for 3 seasons but the way she died tonight was super sad. Carl has lost touch of humanity and looks like Rick has to bring it back in him next season. Also that creepy call on talking dead! Love how Chris Hardwick took it and ran with it lol
                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                  season 3 in all was kinda a let down they hyped this "battle" up all season then it was flat a couple smoke grenades the govs men go running and glenn and maggie somehow miss everyone running out of the prison not

and also why did we spend all this time seeing andrea walk around woodbury just to see her die kinda a waste of time i didnt think they would kill her off

and why bring in all those old people and kids? more mouths to feed is all they are

only one thing i liked about this episode is rick and tyreese finally coming together ill be back for season 4 6 or so months from now
                  The old people and kids just put yourself in their shoes. All the men and anyone capable of defending Woodbury were murdered by the Governor. They wouldn't last long by themselves. Rick hears from Herschel about how Carl killed in cold blood. Tyreese is a good man and its doubtful some kids and a bunch of old people would be stone cold killers. Bringing them back to the prison saves their lives and shows Rick has overcomed Lori's death by giving people a chance again. Also with the old people their, it lets them do the cleaning and cooking allowing Beth, Maggie, Carol, etc to help out more in defense and runs.
                  sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Did anybody else watch Talking Dead and hear that creepy phone call they got? I'm probably not gonna sleep tonight because of it haha.
                    Yes.

The dude got two heavy breathing words out and I already knew he was a weirdo. He then started quoting scripture about the second coming and I was like Whaaaa? Then they hung up, which made me sad. lol I wanted to hear the guy rant more
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                      Yes.

The dude got two heavy breathing words out and I already knew he was a weirdo. He then started quoting scripture about the second coming and I was like Whaaaa? Then they hung up, which made me sad. lol I wanted to hear the guy rant more
                      Did you look similar to your avatar when they hung up on him!?
                      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                        The old people and kids just put yourself in their shoes. All the men and anyone capable of defending Woodbury were murdered by the Governor. They wouldn't last long by themselves. Rick hears from Herschel about how Carl killed in cold blood. Tyreese is a good man and its doubtful some kids and a bunch of old people would be stone cold killers. Bringing them back to the prison saves their lives and shows Rick has overcomed Lori's death by giving people a chance again. Also with the old people their, it lets them do the cleaning and cooking allowing Beth, Maggie, Carol, etc to help out more in defense and runs.
                        Yeah, but why go back to the prison when Woodbury was clearly better equipped? The prison isn't going to prove to be a very secure environment in the future I'm thinking, especially with a bunch of new people. They are likely going to be walker fodder for next season because of it, probably by design. One of the new people will wonder off, leave a gate open, then bam, somebodies face is getting eaten or something. lol They could have easily taken over Woodbury and been much better off I would think.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                          Did you look similar to your avatar when they hung up on him!?
                          Less woman hair, and more chiseled manliness
                          sigpic

Comment

Less woman hair, and more chiseled manliness
                            :thumb: but yeah that call was weird as hell

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                              :thumb: but yeah that call was weird as hell
                              If that sort of thing is entertaining to you, you should check out the radio show Coast to Coast with George Noorey. You're in Fort Collins so it's on AM600 from 11pm to 6am. They get into all kinds of weird stuff on there. Aliens, bigfoot, etc. etc. Man, the weirdos they get calling in are priceless.
                              sigpic

Comment

If that sort of thing is entertaining to you, you should check out the radio show Coast to Coast with George Noorey. You're in Fort Collins so it's on AM600 from 11pm to 6am. They get into all kinds of weird stuff on there. Aliens, bigfoot, etc. etc. Man, the weirdos they get calling in are priceless.
                                Haha. I'll have to check that out sometime. People are bizarre.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X