AMC's The Walking Dead [Spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    lol ya he slashed his entire arm open, i thought the zombies might smell it or soemthing
    I figured with a gashed open arm and dead zombie's laying on him he'd get some of that infected blood in him and zombify himself but I guess you have to be bitten....
    sigpic

Comment

no worries i will have commandeered a yacht and will be sailing around the world zombie free

with a helicopter and many mounted machine guns, its would be one bad motha

Good strategy until the food runs out.....Not like you can grow large amounts of food on a boat (though I suppose if you can fish there's that.....) You'd have to make frequent gas runs though to keep yourself with power.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Good strategy until the food runs out.....Not like you can grow large amounts of food on a boat (though I suppose if you can fish there's that.....) You'd have to make frequent gas runs though to keep yourself with power.
        I think he was referring to a sail boat possibly.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          well of course i would have to make stops but thats what the bottom level arsenal would be for on my yacht

trust me, ive got this zombie ish figured out
          sigpic
          -------

Comment

well of course i would have to make stops but thats what the bottom level arsenal would be for on my yacht

trust me, ive got this zombie ish figured out
            haha I have my own little strategy too

Comment

• Great episode. The zombie coming apart in the well was crazy! Plus Merle Dixon is back in next weeks episode. God I can't wait a week lol
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                Great episode. The zombie coming apart in the well was crazy! Plus Merle Dixon is back in next weeks episode. God I can't wait a week lol
                I was in the other room at the time and my wife goes "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! THAT"S DISGUSTING!!!"

So of course I had to rewind and enjoy Such a great show, not sure how they can be that graphic on tv lol.
                sigpic

Comment

• i want more zombie killing or something these last few episodes have been a tid bit slow IMO

though they have had decent plot, twists, and other goodies so im still hooked
                  sigpic
                  -------

Comment

• so is there anywhere I can watch this online??? Cuz I'm 3 episodes behind ...I tried looking on hulu and amc.com but was not successful...
                    sigpic
                    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

• I wonder what shes going to do now that shes prego!!

And now that Merill's back I wonder what type of Drama hes going to cause
                      Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                        I wonder what shes going to do now that shes prego!!

And now that Merill's back I wonder what type of Drama hes going to cause
                        And I don't think she can cover it up because I'm 99% sure Rick knows from the blood test that was done in season 1
                        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• I'm glad that Merle is finally coming back next week.
                          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                            And I don't think she can cover it up because I'm 99% sure Rick knows from the blood test that was done in season 1
                            thats what im thinking but then part of me wonders why he hasnt acted weird or said anything, but then i go back and think what else could it be
                            sigpic
                            -------

Comment

• They better not kill off the Boondock Saints guy in the next episode. Ima be pissed.

It's evident by the symbolic putting away of the uniform that Rick is going to transform in some way, probably away from that of justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by aberdien View Post
                                They better not kill off the Boondock Saints guy in the next episode. Ima be pissed.

It's evident by the symbolic putting away of the uniform that Rick is going to transform in some way, probably away from that of justice.
                                ya daryl is one of my favorite characters
                                sigpic
                                -------

Comment

Working...
                                X