• 'The Office' Thread

This thread is LONGGGGG overdue...

This is the official "the office"

Who is your favorite character?

What are your favorite quotes?

Favorite Episode?

inside jokes that nobody else will get?

discuss here

Currently, my favorite character is andy... he's just so awesome.

"Did you call me baskin robbins? Because i feel like a banana split!... *does splits onto keys*"

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
      Currently, my favorite character is andy... he's just so awesome.

"Did you call me baskin robbins? Because i feel like a banana split!... *does splits onto keys*"
      Andy is hilarious. I die laughing at that guy. Although I hate the idea of Steve Carroll leaving.
      sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

My favorite moment is during prison mike, when the ask him what the worst part of prison was, and he says it was the dementors. I lost my voice before I could even laugh when i first saw it

Comment

the first episode i ever watched was jim and pams wedding, so that was kinda of a spoiler, but my second favorite moment in the series was dwight jumping up to put on Forever during the wedding, and i had no idea about the reallife version of that.

Comment

I just recently started watching the office I have to say it is one of the if
            if not the funniest shows on TV.

The first episode I watched was when Michael burned his foot on his George
            foreman.
            sigpic
            Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post

foreman.
              "I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me. And since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me, it's the perfect way to start the day."

*facepalm* lol.

My favorite comedy show.

Comment

Too bad this, thread just started, the office only had one more season.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
                  the first episode i ever watched was jim and pams wedding, so that was kinda of a spoiler, but my second favorite moment in the series was dwight jumping up to put on Forever during the wedding, and i had no idea about the reallife version of that.
                  Wow so you just started watching midway through this last season...

My first was around season 3. I didn't like it... Then started again in Season 5... i finally 'got' the humor and its just hilarious through and through.

Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post

foreman.

Oh man that is hilarious!

I loved that...

And how dwight got a concussion and pam was friends with his concust version... he was actually a nice guy...

Jim starts spraying him with a squirt bottle, lol...

then dwight says 'thats what she said' at the hospital and michael went ballistic...

funny.

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                  Too bad this, thread just started, the office only had one more season.

No, not true at all...

Steve Carrel is leaving this season... the other actors have 2 seasons left on their contracts...

Oh... i think you guys are jealous of me....

this is why:

http://img822.imageshack.us/slidesho...=dsc00941p.jpg

my cousin lives 2 minutes away (a 2 minute WALK) from where its filmed (North Hollywood, Los Angeles, Ca)

muahahahah

in the pics you can see Andy's prius, Dwight firebird, Pam's car, Stanly's caddy, michaels sebring.. hmm i think thats it... oh and maybe phyllis' car, don't remember

also, they were building some set, so i snapped some picks in case i recognize em next season..

They were filming too, but i didn't see any of the stars...

my cousins dog BIT phyllis... LOL!
                  (he works right across the street)

He said one day she was leaving, and she said ohhh thats a nice dog, and wham the dog bit her lol...

Comment

Wow so you just started watching midway through this last season...
                    not exactly, i didnt see any episode till late july, that jus happened to be the episode being shown on nbc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
                      not exactly, i didnt see any episode till late july, that jus happened to be the episode being shown on nbc.
                      Yeah thats probably cause the office gained a lot of fans from that episode.

did you see the pics dammit!

Comment

Yeah thats probably cause the office gained a lot of fans from that episode.

did you see the pics dammit!

yea the pics are sweet!

Comment

Another one that is funny is when Dwight tells Holly that Kevin is mentally challenged.

Last edited by *Atwater*; 08-25-2010, 09:45 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Seasons 2 + 3 > everything

It's my favorite show, but Season 4 was pretty lame and Season 6 was just average. They should just end it after this season with Dunder Mifflin FINALLY going out of business, everybody going their separate ways, and Michael getting back together with Holly. There's not much else they can do with the characters anyway so it'd be stupid to go on after this season, but I expect it to end like That 70s Show, going on an extra season without Michael Scott before realizing that it sucks.

Phyllis getting flashed is my favorite, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien View Post
                              Seasons 2 + 3 > everything

It's my favorite show, but Season 4 was pretty lame and Season 6 was just average. They should just end it after this season with Dunder Mifflin FINALLY going out of business, everybody going their separate ways, and Michael getting back together with Holly. There's not much else they can do with the characters anyway so it'd be stupid to go on after this season, but I expect it to end like That 70s Show, going on an extra season without Michael Scott before realizing that it sucks.

Phyllis getting flashed is my favorite, maybe.
                              we don't know this...

plus its not like the shows great because of michaels character.. i love the show because of dwight, andy, stanley, toby (everything thats wrong with the paper industry), and CREED.

Qua-something.... quaaaa.... quabity....... quabity assuance...

sometimes you gotta ride the bull... later skater...

I'm supposed to take a sample from the mill every week and check the quality of the paper.... and this had to happen on the year that i hadn't done it....

Comment

Working...
                              X