Any Chuck fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Chuck fans?

Searched though the forum and noticed there was no Chuck threads.

Hopefully I'm not the only one who thinks this is the best show on?

Did someone say Bat Mitzvah?

Yes, great show. It can be hilarious, but there's always cool storylines and the characters are all great. Plus, Chuck has been with some pretty hot women...
    "In the red zone, in the red zone...Let's get 7, let's get 7."

Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche

Comment

Yeah great show. I think it's really found something special now that everyone knows about Chuck and the spy stuff. Incorporating Morgan with Casey has been gold.

sigpic

Comment

Aaaah glad I'm not the only one who loves it here!

Didn't see any threads about it so figured I should make one, lol.

Comment

Bumping because we're nearing the end of a terrific show! I love how the characters have progressed during the show every one of them has depth rarely seen in a somewhat corny show of this type.

I'm gonna be sad to see it go though, it's been a fun entertaining ride!
          sigpic

Comment

I watch it, but it has severly gone downhill the last two years. Atleast last night's episode was good & next week looks fun
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Did anyone see this week's? What are they going to do with Jeffster?
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Awesome show. Sad it's going to stop, but better than than to let it run it into the ground. There going to give Lester some fake missions to do I bet.

Comment

What did everyone think of the finale.
                  From Lafayette, enough with this bandwagon nonsense.

Comment

I watched the first two seasons. I liked the first one a lot. After the 2nd I just didn't have much desire to continue.
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                      I watched the first two seasons. I liked the first one a lot. After the 2nd I just didn't have much desire to continue.
                      Didn't miss much. Fell off pretty far, season 5 was dreadful and the ending was even worse.
                      From Lafayette, enough with this bandwagon nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Hutch24 View Post
                        Didn't miss much. Fell off pretty far, season 5 was dreadful and the ending was even worse.
                        I didn't mind season 5 all that bad but the ending was poorly executed...
                        sigpic

Comment

It was just like the rest of the season, BAD! It was incomplete and poorly written

Comment

Working...
                          X