Action star fighting tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action star fighting tournament

Who do you think would win in an all out brawl between the movie action stars in their prime?

Contestants

Sylvester Stallone
    Arnold Shwartznager
    Bruce Lee
    Jackie Chan
    Chuck Norris (please refrain from the stupid jokes)
    Jean Claude Van Damme
    Wesley Snipes
    Steven Segal
    Bruce Willis
    Jason Statham
    Dolph Lundgren
    Jean Reno
    The Rock
    Steve Austin
    Val Kilmer
    Vin Diesel

I'm taking Snipes. I think Arnie and Norris are the 1st to go.
    sigpic

Bruce Lee I say. Mix of many forms of martial arts, some of which he invented, street fighting, and amazing physical fitness. He could do push-ups using only his index finger and thumb with his legs spread apart.

Guys like Van Damme and Snipes are only high ranking in one discipline (these two being in Karate).

Comment

As far as I know. Willis and Arnie do not know any fighting techniques so I figure they won't last long.
      sigpic

Comment

This is easily Bruce Lee...

Although, Snipes and Van Damme are also legit.
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I'm going with The Rock. You can't escape the Rock-bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
            Who do you think would win in an all out brawl between the movie action stars in their prime?

Contestants

Sylvester Stallone
            Arnold Shwartznager
            Bruce Lee
            Jackie Chan
            Chuck Norris (please refrain from the stupid jokes)
            Jean Claude Van Damme
            Wesley Snipes
            Steven Segal
            Bruce Willis
            Jason Statham
            Dolph Lundgren
            Jean Reno
            The Rock
            Steve Austin
            Val Kilmer
            Vin Diesel

I'm taking Snipes. I think Arnie and Norris are the 1st to go.
            why is Val Kilmer on the list? he'd lose first.

take out all the wrestlers because wrestling is just a performance. they wouldn't last very long against the majority of the rest of the list.

the easy win here is Bruce Lee. although i'm not sure why people count out Norris. Norris and Lee used to spar a lot and it would often go either way.

i don't think any of the rest of those guys would stand a chance against Lee.

Van Damme would make it into the final rounds though. Arny and Stallone would lose quick too. They're just massive bodies with no fighting experience like the wrestlers.

still not sure why Kilmer is on the list lol. he wouldn't even go up in the fighter jets when he was filming Top Gun.
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
              why is Val Kilmer on the list? he'd lose first.

take out all the wrestlers because wrestling is just a performance. they wouldn't last very long against the majority of the rest of the list.

the easy win here is Bruce Lee. although i'm not sure why people count out Norris. Norris and Lee used to spar a lot and it would often go either way.

i don't think any of the rest of those guys would stand a chance against Lee.

Van Damme would make it into the final rounds though. Arny and Stallone would lose quick too. They're just massive bodies with no fighting experience like the wrestlers.

still not sure why Kilmer is on the list lol. he wouldn't even go up in the fighter jets when he was filming Top Gun.
              I put Kilmer on the list because he is in a lot of action movies. Just because these people are on the list doesn't mean they are qualified.

IMO it comes down to 3 guys. Lee, JCVD and Snipes. That would definitely be fun to watch.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X