RIP Greg Giraldo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Greg Giraldo

Comedian Greg Giraldo passed away today. He was 44. He is most noted for judging "Last Comic Standing" and roasting celebrities on Comedy Central. He was a very funny man.

Giraldo's last Denver performance was Aug. 21, 2010 at Comedy Works Landmark.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

he was super funny . . . pretty crazy that he is dead, cant say im shocked it was drugs though

why are comedians always so much like this, its really sad. they make everybody laugh and still cant find happiness themselves
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

Apparently it was an accidental overdose from prescription medication. I don't know if it really was a suicide but Giraldo had a history with drug use although claimed to be over it, maybe he began abusing some medicine he was prescribed and fell back into addiction and sadly succumbed to this. It's sad regardless. RIP.

Comment

Yeah it's sad, the guy was only 44.
        He was funny, i liked him on all the roast shows.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

OMG...

this is soo horrible!!! :-(

R.I.P. Greg Geraldo...

All b/c of him this song became famous:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn52Px_h7_8
          Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Working...
          X