Chargers in PA2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers in PA2

Saw Paranormal Activity 2 today. At the beginning the husband talks about being a chargers fan. For the entire movie i just wanted so badly for him to be murdered by an oh so mysterious but deadly Demon. I was praying for it. Is that wrong of me?

I keep reading that people are booing the movie in the theatre because it is horrible.

Did that happen to you and what was your take on the movie?

Oh, and if he is a Chargers fan, then yes, I want the demon to get him. Then again, AJ Smith has all the Chargers fans hostage as it is......soooooo Im not sure what the difference is.
    sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

first of all the first movie was the biggest hyped piece of crap movie ive ever seen.. that whole movie was a buzzkill.. i swear all they did was talk for 1hr and a half with some sleeping scenes and then talking again. then die.. god that movie sucks, why would you even watch the 2nd one? it bugs me that the dude who created it is getting rich and he thinks hes a genius. sorry i just had to say..

and yeah its wrong to hope he gets murdered
      ......sigpic

Boise State 2010 FIESTA BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Username11avail View Post
        first of all the first movie was the biggest hyped piece of crap movie ive ever seen.. that whole movie was a buzzkill.. i swear all they did was talk for 1hr and a half with some sleeping scenes and then talking again. then die.. god that movie sucks, why would you even watch the 2nd one? it bugs me that the dude who created it is getting rich and he thinks hes a genius. sorry i just had to say..

and yeah its wrong to hope he gets murdered
        The dude that did the original got this one yanked for him. It was one of the losers that directed a Saw movie (Saw 18 or 19 or whatever) that directed this one.

Im going to Netflix it just for ish and giggles. I wouldnt pay to see it in the theatre though.
        sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Whats with the hate for PA1/2? I liked them both a lot. The beauty of PA was the it felt..real, even though it obviously wasn't. It felt like this is something that could actually happen to you.

The families were real, the scares were scary, the plot was kinda stupid but at least it wasn't cliff hanger.

I liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
            I keep reading that people are booing the movie in the theatre because it is horrible.

Did that happen to you and what was your take on the movie?

Oh, and if he is a Chargers fan, then yes, I want the demon to get him. Then again, AJ Smith has all the Chargers fans hostage as it is......soooooo Im not sure what the difference is.
            No they are booing it because there is a Charger fan in it.
            sigpic

Comment

no one booed where i was. I'm a pretty tough movie critic usually and i think 90 percent of horror movies are terrible even though i love the genre. I thought the first one was ok. I thought this one was actually better and i loved the pacing and suspense. If you watched this in a room full of people who were talking and texting the whole time it might not be great but when i saw there was barely anyone in there and it really added to the atmosphere. It's a very quiet movie which is nice and refreshing. There is a great sense of dread in the film which most horror movies lack. Pretty good.

Comment

Im with TroyLightFoot. We had a few people in the theatre who were talking and commenting durning the movie, but for the most part the crowd was into it. I liked it. It had enough to make the hair on the back of your neck stand up a few times. It's not one of the gorey, blood-fests that are hard to believe. And the way they wove the 1st back into this one? Very well done.
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

stay classy Denver.
                  sigpic

Comment

We had a packed house. Very quiet crowd, a good crowd. A few screamers though, kind of got old.

Plot? Better than I though, like how they at least tied in the first movie.

Acting? Pretty good.

Overall: Nothing special. A few good jumps definitely. As for the Chargers fan.....

SPOILER ALERT!

The way he died was awesome.
                    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X