X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predator Bronco

this is my favorite one so far
    sigpic
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Nice, that is amazing.
    Remind me to give u a CP when I'm off probation.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Nice!!! Love the added touch with the other teams logos on the skulls!!!

Comment

This is SICK bro!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
          Nice!!! Love the added touch with the other teams logos on the skulls!!!
          Yea I got all done with it and was thinking... If I was a bronco predator whose skulls would I have haha
          sigpic
          "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

The only thing I would critique you on is I don't like the green font really, but the rest of the wallpaper is phenomenal.

Great work once again MHS
            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
              The only thing I would critique you on is I don't like the green font really, but the rest of the wallpaper is phenomenal.

Great work once again MHS
              yea i was not sure what to do with the font and might change it. But i thought font in the predator blood color would be cool. But i agree font needs work.
              sigpic

Comment

siiiiiiick

Comment

That's pretty cool!
                  These kinds of things would be fun to do for my team, unfortunately when I talked to charger mods they said gfx isn't important enough to have it's own section on the forum. Nice job though!
                  sigpic

Comment

You should make a picture of the Broncos exorcising the McDaniel demon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                      You should make a picture of the Broncos exorcising the McDaniel demon.
                      Am i hearing a request? Seems like a funny wallpaper so i will give it a try. Will be good to do something totally different.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow MHS, nice work. Are you drawing these and pshop coloring? Really cool, and this one is quite creative.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                          Wow MHS, nice work. Are you drawing these and pshop coloring? Really cool, and this one is quite creative.
                          I actuall have drawn similar ones but to make it a little less time consume i uses comic art i find online and then change the colors to match those of the broncos.
                          sigpic

Comment

Looking for an older Predator vs. Batman graphic novel I have, I could pull some pretty sick scans out of it for you.

Comment

Working...
                            X