Pandora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandora

Does anyone else like this internet radio site? I have heard of it for a long time, but only recently started listening to it a lot. I like it.

Anyone else like it?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

yeah it's pretty awesome. it allows you to discover new music based on similar genre tastes that you already have or like-sounding artists.

the only thing i don't like is you can only skip a song so many times. but usually reloading the site or app fixes that.
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I'm listening to it right now! I love it. You can tailor your stations to play exactly what you want them to by giving thumbs up or thumbs down to a song. You get 6 skips per hour per station, unless you pay for it then you get unlimited skips.
      sigpic

Comment

I use Slacker, instead. I found that Pandora doesn't ever stay with the music genre you originally pick. I start out with Rob Zombie and end up with Sarah McLachlan.

Comment

Love it. It saves me at work lol.

And Slacker's cool too, but it's pretty limited I think.

Comment

Love it I've got it on my phone and at home.
            sigpic
            photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X