Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Sligh>Simon Cowell

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chris Sligh>Simon Cowell

    The genius man in my siggy. HE is my hero. NO IT IS NOT ME!!! Lol I love this guy; you know he's good when you can find him under Youtube under the title Chris Sligh embarasses Simon Cowell and makes him feel stupid! For non American Idol nerds Simon Cowell worked on El Divo and teletubbies rofl. I have both of Chris Sligh's new albums and this guy is great at Christian worship music if you're into that kind of thing.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3LHQ...ext=1&index=19

    There's the link to the YouTube video if you want a good laugh

    This guy has incredible talent and I hated that when he started singing Christian songs from bands like DC talk they started saying "Oh wrong song choice."
    sigpic

    "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

  • #2
    I like him. Good stuff.

    I don't remember him on AI, though.
    Administrator
    sigpic

    #LupusAwareness

    #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

    Comment


    • #3
      From right here in God's Country. Greenville, South Carolina.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Peanut View Post
        I like him. Good stuff.

        I don't remember him on AI, though.
        He was the one who wanted to make David Hasslehoff cry. Good man. He sang Kiss from a Rose by Seal, he sang She's not there by the Zombies, he sang "We all want to be loved", by DC talk he sang Typical by ummmmm don't know the band lol. Will get back to you on that one.

        He sang a stupid lovie-dovie song that I wanted to forget lol and yup. That's all that I recall off the top of my head I think he came in the 2001 series or so a longggg time ago. He signed with Brash Music industries and then recently switched companies to some other music company whose name I can't recall.

        From right here in God's Country. Greenville, South Carolina.
        You lucky man. A star in your own city! I want to see him SOOOOOOO bad.
        ur funny looking...shave ur head
        OMG I got this in a cp without it being signed!! Fess up who did it?!!! On top of that it was when I wrote about Perrish Cox! I am not the guy in my siggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by broncoFan!; 10-26-2010, 08:46 PM. Reason: I am not the guy in my siggy.
        sigpic

        "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
          The genius man in my siggy. HE is my hero. NO IT IS NOT ME!!! Lol I love this guy; you know he's good when you can find him under Youtube under the title Chris Sligh embarasses Simon Cowell and makes him feel stupid! For non American Idol nerds Simon Cowell worked on El Divo and teletubbies rofl. I have both of Chris Sligh's new albums and this guy is great at Christian worship music if you're into that kind of thing.

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3LHQ...ext=1&index=19

          There's the link to the YouTube video if you want a good laugh

          This guy has incredible talent and I hated that when he started singing Christian songs from bands like DC talk they started saying "Oh wrong song choice."
          As someone who actually knows who mute math (band who sings tipical) is, he butchered that song pretty badly though. The timing was WAY off and it did have a real karaoke feel to it. I don't have a problem with him, he was actually rather funny and did have some good weeks scattered in there, I just think simon had a point about the karaoke sound even if he didn't do a very good job of saying what he meant.

          *edit* and so as to not back up my claims of his poor timing on this song, here's this for reference
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XVWR-5fiG0&ob=av2e
          (I actually used to be a huge mute math fan so the simple fact that he did one of their songs on national tv scored points regardless of how well he did on it)
          Last edited by Freyaka; 10-27-2010, 12:11 AM.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            As someone who actually knows who mute math (band who sings tipical) is, he butchered that song pretty badly though. The timing was WAY off and it did have a real karaoke feel to it. I don't have a problem with him, he was actually rather funny and did have some good weeks scattered in there, I just think simon had a point about the karaoke sound even if he didn't do a very good job of saying what he meant.

            *edit* and so as to not back up my claims of his poor timing on this song, here's this for reference
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XVWR-5fiG0&ob=av2e
            (I actually used to be a huge mute math fan so the simple fact that he did one of their songs on national tv scored points regardless of how well he did on it)
            Yeah I've actually listened to Typical. I love it LOL. I thought this was a fun song for him though tbh and he did rush the beat. But hey this isn't all pro singer show or something it's American Idol. Simon is overly critical and needed to step down imo. He thinks he's the greatest thing since John Elway but he doesn't hold a hat to most musicians.

            I love how he did Typical and his humor is hilarious. Call me a fanboy I guess lol. I thought he has a great voice though. How about you? Was he able to hit the notes that were good?
            sigpic

            "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

            Comment

            Working...
            X