Fable III.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fable III.

Does anyone have it? I think I will wait until the PC version comes out, but man, I loved the previous two games. Albion is a world I can really spend a lot of time in, just like the Capital Wasteland (Fallout 3) and the Mojave (Fallout: New Vegas). Plenty of places to go, plenty of things to do.
    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
    sigpic

I was going to make a thread about this. I haven't played the first two, but I'm tempted to buy Fable III next payday, it looks cool. I love RPGs. Could you tell me a little about the Fable series?
    sigpic

Comment

I've only played Fable 2, it was pretty cool.
      It has a great story line, I do want Fable 3, it takes place 50 years after Fable 2. Where you play as a prince(son of your fable 2 creator) or princess.
      You oldest brother is the King, in have to dethrone him basically.
      The graphics are not top line like most next gen, but the game is solid. The game even has safe sex, if you choose to not use a condom,you have a kid.
      In you actually have too buy it stuff, and make friend with your child & wife/husband. Fable also allows same-sex marriages.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

What InsaneBlaze said. If you're looking for an RPG game with a complex combat system, stay away from Fable. Combat can be handled with three buttons in Fable - one for magic, one for ranged weapons and another for melee.

If you're looking for a game that is hard, stay way from Fable. Fable is notoriously easy. You never die, you just fall unconscious and lose a few experience points.

But if you're interested in spending time in a world that, after spending time in it, makes you want to come back, Fable is just the game for you.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm curious about Fable 3 as well. I loved the first one, enjoyed the second one (I loved the addition of a dog), but I did notice they were extremely easy.

I'm waiting to hear some of yall's opinion about Fable 3. From what I've seen, it kinda looks like an extension of Fable 2... nothing that is very different or eye-catching...
          Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DoomTrooper View Post
            I'm curious about Fable 3 as well. I loved the first one, enjoyed the second one (I loved the addition of a dog), but I did notice they were extremely easy.

I'm waiting to hear some of yall's opinion about Fable 3. From what I've seen, it kinda looks like an extension of Fable 2... nothing that is very different or eye-catching...
            It's a sequel to fable 2.
            Just like the others, a 4yr old can play it with out trouble.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
              It's a sequel to fable 2.
              Just like the others, a 4yr old can play it with out trouble.
              And now I'm kind of iffy about buying it

For some reason I was thinking it was kind of like Dragon Age in terms of combat, but if the combat is super easy I don't know if I want it. Maybe I'll buy a used copy of Fable II first and see how I like that

EDIT: Are any of the characters voiced?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post

For some reason I was thinking it was kind of like Dragon Age in terms of combat, but if the combat is super easy I don't know if I want it. Maybe I'll buy a used copy of Fable II first and see how I like that

Yeah it's a voiced game, it's not subtitles.
                I mean i like Fable 2, in I'm a FPS & sports gamer, the only RPG I love is Mass Effect, and thats almost a FPS.
                So yeah get a pre-owned copy or rent Fable 2.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post

According to Wikipedia, there's 47 hours of recorded speech in Fable III. Would make sense to have ALL the characters (excluding the Hero, being you) voiced.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X