No announcement yet.

Microsoft Kinect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thing is amazing. Fun to play with Friends and Family. I was surprised how accurate it is, not pinpoint body movement but close. Also you can video chat with it and it acts as a microphone. Kinect has A LOT of promise for future games.
    sigpic

Comment

does anyone else think a starwars game would be by far the coolest thing ever on the kinect, use the force for real . . . well kinda
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

Kinect are getting Gears of War apparently. An "R rated" game? I dunno, it's an over 18's only game over here. That's hardcore enough for me to be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
          Kinect are getting Gears of War apparently. An "R rated" game? I dunno, it's an over 18's only game over here. That's hardcore enough for me to be interested.
          Yeah I posted it, in a thread a few weeks back.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
            does anyone else think a starwars game would be by far the coolest thing ever on the kinect, use the force for real . . . well kinda
            They are releasing a Star Wars game for kinect like next year or something. There's already a trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
              They are releasing a Star Wars game for kinect like next year or something. There's already a trailer.
              omg epic, i dont think kinect could be any more immersive than in a star wars game using the force and a light saber
              sigpic
              -------

Comment

I like the controller on the Move.

How are you suppose to play games that feel natural with something in your hand, such as the light saber or ping pong, or disc golf, golf, mini golf?

Even the sword and shield battles with one in each hands feels more realistic than swinging your hands around with nothing.

Haven't tried the boxing demo yet.

Also, they have a nice pistol gun you can put the controller in, and a new rifle is coming out later this month.

Just seems like you can do a lot more with a controller than without....
                sigpic

Comment

Kinect is amazing. Even though there's no good games out for it yet, the demos of the crappy (reviewed) games are really fun. Even kinect adventures, which comes with it and is the stupidest game ever becomes a great time with a friend or online. Can't wait to see the potential when some good games come out. I've never played a dance game before, but I confess I had fun on the Dance Central demo. It's a totally different type of gaming though, so if you ONLY like core games you MIGHT regret it. If you have an open mind though I'd say definitely shell out the $150
                  49% of Americans are NFL fans. The rest just root for the Broncos......

Comment

Working...
                  X