Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011

A light gun game made by activision with a Cabelas license AND a storyline?

http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/10/04...-story-trailer

Bet your ass it'll be on my Christmas list.
    Last edited by kishzilla; 11-07-2010, 01:07 AM.
    sigpic

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    A light gun game made by activision with a Cabelas liscence AND a storyline?

http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/10/04...-story-trailer

Bet your ass it'll be on my Christmas list.
    In this day in age they need to make a lightgun type accessory for the Xbox 360, and PS3 and produce a really solid hunting game for those consoles. That would be a big hit if marketed properly I think.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
      In this day in age they need to make a lightgun type accessory for the Xbox 360, and PS3 and produce a really solid hunting game for those consoles. That would be a big hit if marketed properly I think.
      Dude, this is it. What you are looking at is the PS3 gun, complete with dual sticks square, triangle X and O buttons and and everything. They have a wii version and a 360 version as well. Watch the video on the link. It's exactly what you just said

Begin salivation.
      sigpic

Comment

Dude, this is it. What you are looking at is the PS3 gun, complete with dual sticks square, triangle X and O buttons and and everything. They have a wii version and a 360 version as well.

Begin salivation.
        Yeah lol, I realized that when I started watching the trailer, I came back here to delete my post so I didn't look like a complete idiot

sigpic

Comment

Features
          Fully Integrated TOP SHOT ELITE Hunting Controller - The Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system versions operate with 2.4GHz wireless technology and include a sensor bar and high-sensitivity camera, while the Wii version integrates the Wii Remote™ and Nunchuk™. The scope includes a red lens filter that gives players a different perspective on the environment, exposing hidden animal tracks and blood trails, and features pump-action reload and an adjustable stock to fit gamers of all sizes.
          Delve into a Dangerous Story – The world’s deadliest predators stalk the wilderness yet this safari gone wrong represents a chance for redemption - and perhaps revenge - as dark mysteries and family secrets are revealed under the pale light of the African moon.
          The World’s Deadliest Animals - Face the world’s deadliest predators in boss battles that will test your will to survive, including suspiciously aggressive wolves, grizzly bears, jackals, lions, crocodiles and warthogs.
          Stunning Graphics – Dense, forbidding and savannahs packed with rich visual detail.
          Shooting Galleries – New kinds of shooting galleries that will take cunning instinct and expert skill to make it out alive - perfect for play with the TOP SHOT ELITE, with friends or solo.

Simultaneous Multiplayer - Go head-to-head or play cooperatively in simultaneous multiplayer action. There are a variety of hunts that can be played all from a single screen (no eye-straining split screen).

HOLLERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
            Yeah lol, I realized that when I started watching the trailer, I came back here to delete my post so I didn't look like a complete idiot
            Sorry. Too late

Man, this has so many possibilities. FPS with a gun in hand? Win
            sigpic

Comment

is there a safety on the gun? LOL
              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

HOLLERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Gotta say... Never been hunting in my life, heck, never even shot a gun in my life... But now I'm not sure what game I want more... This, or Gran Turismo 5 lmao... This game looks truly epic and intense.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                  is there a safety on the gun? LOL
                  I know, I saw that too

I guess they wanted to add a hint of realism to the bright orange and white rifle?
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry. Too late

Man, this has so many possibilities. FPS with a gun in hand? Win
                    yup you beat me to responding, so it stays

sigpic

Comment

I just hope the gun controller isn't a cheap piece of crap. Also, I'm hoping it's rechargeable like the PS3 controllers. Don't wanna have to buy endless batteries for the thing.
                      Last edited by kishzilla; 11-07-2010, 01:29 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

just watched the trailer. never thought there'd be one of these "hunting" games with a plot lol. graphics don't look much better than those arcade games but maybe it was the video.

i'm sure while playing i'll be on alert and freaked out all the time... i can handle games where people are shooting at me and such but when creatures start comin' at me... i dunno. that's why Uncharted was all fine and dandy until the Nazi Zombies showed up. lol
                        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

just watched the trailer. never thought there'd be one of these "hunting" games with a plot lol. graphics don't look much better than those arcade games but maybe it was the video.

i'm sure while playing i'll be on alert and freaked out all the time... i can handle games where people are shooting at me and such but when creatures start comin' at me... i dunno. that's why Uncharted was all fine and dandy until the Nazi Zombies showed up. lol
                          I know what you mean I think it was maybe the first Modern Warfare game, where the dogs come at ya, that's the only time I've been scared like that in a game... On top of that I felt bad cause my dog was watching me play the game

sigpic

Comment

lol, yeah, and this is looking like they are billing it as almost an adventure horror type game. Even if the graphics aren't leading the pack, it's a unique enough experience with the gun and the hunting element that it should be plenty fun anyway. I think graphics are great, but gameplay trumps that hands down. There's a reason why I still pull out the ole Sega/NES/PS1 etc to play games that were truly fun to play.

And the shooting gallery arcade style part of this game should be cool as hell too. I can't tell you how many drunken nights I have spent in front of Big Buck hunter at the local bar with a couple buddies. Lets just say my initials are permanently up on the screen of a few Big Buck Hunter uprights across the country. Now I can do it at home!
                            sigpic

Comment

that's why Uncharted was all fine and dandy until the Nazi Zombies showed up. lol
                              The only game that really gave me the creeps was probably the first silent hill. That was the first horror type game I played besides doom I guess.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X