X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Looks awesome. Who's getting it
    sigpic

I'm not going after it on release date, but it's defintley something I'll get down the line. I'm only getting it because I want to know what happens right before AC3, even if the details are small. I'm not interested in the multiplayer or anything though.

I made a thread about 5-6 months ago, asking if it was worth the buy, and it seems like it.

Comment

This is a direct sequel to AC2, so its a full game. AC3 will have a new storyline.
      sigpic

Comment

I love the Assassin's Creed games.

I am a major history geek, so definately am looking forward to running around Rome during the Renaissance.

Since I pre-ordered it, I will have the Harlequin outfit for online
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
          I'm not going after it on release date, but it's defintley something I'll get down the line. I'm only getting it because I want to know what happens right before AC3, even if the details are small. I'm not interested in the multiplayer or anything though.

I made a thread about 5-6 months ago, asking if it was worth the buy, and it seems like it.
          Same here, I'm not gonna get it Nov. 16, I might get it on Dec 25th or Jan.18th, but not when it first come out. How ever when 3 comes out, I will be there at midnight.

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
          I love the Assassin's Creed games.

I am a major history geek, so definately am looking forward to running around Rome during the Renaissance.

I love history too, I'm a history & space nerd. I loved 1 & 2, but i'm not pre-ordering AC brotherhood. Mainly because it's kinda a DLC to 2, just with multi-player.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
            I love history too, I'm a history & space nerd. I loved 1 & 2, but i'm not pre-ordering AC brotherhood. Mainly because it's kinda a DLC to 2, just with multi-player.
            Think of it like this.

What would you give to play some more in the Renaissance as opposed to the "future" in the game?

Comment

Think of it like this.

What would you give to play some more in the Renaissance as opposed to the "future" in the game?
              Well Leonardo De'vinci was kinda annoying but I love Ezio. Altair is still my favorite, but IMO Brotherhood should have been a DLC to 2.

In it's more of modern day than future.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Well Leonardo De'vinci was kinda annoying but I love Ezio. Altair is still my favorite, but IMO Brotherhood should have been a DLC to 2.

Well, I meant future from the viewpoint of the Renaissance.

Comment

The commercial on TV for that drives me nuts.

:brick:
                  sigpic

Comment

Comes out tomorrow!

Comment

Brotherhood from what I have seen has very little set in the "future". From what I can tell it is to large of a game to be DLC.
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

Comment

I just got it in today from Gamefly... gonna start playing it now

Comment

It is fun.
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

Comment

Pretty sweet game, but a little too reminiscent of AC2. I wanted it to be a little more different, but it's still a sweet game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                              Pretty sweet game, but a little too reminiscent of AC2. I wanted it to be a little more different, but it's still a sweet game.
                              I thought it was quite a bit different. A lot more fun as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X