Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah japan sounds sweeeeeeet but more desmond mission this time
    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

had anybody gotten into multiplayer? I'm wondering what it's like and how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
        had anybody gotten into multiplayer? I'm wondering what it's like and how it is.
        It's pretty fun. Takes a little getting used to. Be stealthy1

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
          The assassin's move around quite a bit. I mean if they can they can trace their ancestory from all the way from Egypt, to Italy, or Greece, etc. then Japan isn't too far of a stretch.
          No thats definitely true. And im sure the good people at Ubisoft would connect it somehow. Im just saying I can see it being more plausible someone from the Middle East moving to Italy than someone from Italy moving to Japan.

Doesnt the second game say that Altair went to Mongolia to take out Gengis Kahn? Maybe he or a child of his moved to Japan and eventually married back into the other side of his own family? So Altair's bloodline ends up reconnecting with itself? Weird yeah but its the only thing I could think of. Im just thinking it all has to be an ancestor of Desmond's.

I dunno. Im thinking too hard. Haha.
          LET 'ER BUCK!!!
          Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Just beat it, need to go back and finish collecint some flags, treasures and borgia flags. I simply love this game and franchise, it's insanely deep and believeable. I wish u could somehow see a cut scene or two of Altair and Ezio later in life.

I did unlock the Metal Gear Ninja outfit, that is so cool, ahhhh I just love it, and I didnt even touch the multiplayer stuff, I am only lvl 10 but its fun too

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
              Just beat it, need to go back and finish collecint some flags, treasures and borgia flags. I simply love this game and franchise, it's insanely deep and believeable. I wish u could somehow see a cut scene or two of Altair and Ezio later in life.

I did unlock the Metal Gear Ninja outfit, that is so cool, ahhhh I just love it, and I didnt even touch the multiplayer stuff, I am only lvl 10 but its fun too
              How do you get the outfits? I havent figured it out yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisKamanowns View Post
                How do you get the outfits? I havent figured it out yet.
                To get that MGS2 Ninja outfit you have to complete all of the Animus Training Sessions.

I prefer the Armor of Brutus w/ the Brutus dagger you get for finding all the Scrolls of Romulus in the Lairs of Romulus...
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                  To get that MGS2 Ninja outfit you have to complete all of the Animus Training Sessions.

I prefer the Armor of Brutus w/ the Brutus dagger you get for finding all the Scrolls of Romulus in the Lairs of Romulus...
                  I still need to complete the other 5, I saved it for the end...I stumbled across the lair where you unlock the armor and flipped out, I need to get to work

Comment

Finally got around to beating it yesterday now that I'm done with school Super annoying cliffhanger ending though

Gonna go around and beat all the lairs (just one left I think) and do all the Borgia towers etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                      Finally got around to beating it yesterday now that I'm done with school Super annoying cliffhanger ending though

Gonna go around and beat all the lairs (just one left I think) and do all the Borgia towers etc.
                      The Borgia towers were the kicker for me, fav part of the game for me. I wish they had more of those to do. But yeah - the ending....grrrr

Comment

I still haven't played it
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X