No announcement yet.

Superman: Man of Steel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As said, I liked it. Much better than Returns which wasn't a horrible movie but wasn't very entertaining.

Now that WB has finally put out an exceptional Superman film, they should do a World's Finest film next to prelude Justice League.

Comment

I'm still waiting for a flash movie....

I'm not sure why but for some reason I always think this dude would make a good Barry Allen
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        I can't believe you still haven't seen it yet. Enjoy! it was awesome.
        Not awesome. But ill let it slide
        sigpic

Comment

********************************SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!***********************

the movie was pretty good but i i absolutely could not stand the way zod died, are you kidding me? a broken neck? LOL

it would have made much more sense had zod's powers been drained somehow, enough to where his neck could be broken. that is no different than zod simply breaking superman's neck (why didn't he?), that's just plain silly and unimaginative to me.

but i did like the fact that the movie was a lot more sci-fi than i was expecting, i would give it a 7/10 personally

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            ********************************SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!***********************

the movie was pretty good but i i absolutely could not stand the way zod died, are you kidding me? a broken neck? LOL

it would have made much more sense had zod's powers been drained somehow, enough to where his neck could be broken. that is no different than zod simply breaking superman's neck (why didn't he?), that's just plain silly and unimaginative to me.

but i did like the fact that the movie was a lot more sci-fi than i was expecting, i would give it a 7/10 personally

Spoilers!

It's shown throughout the film that using heat vision drains a kryptonian's power before the cells absorb more yellow sun energy. What was Zod using when Superman killed him?

Lastly, they're pretty even in strength (much like any two normal humans) and I don't recall if there was any point where Zod was in position to break Kal's neck (I mean Zod pretty much allowed it anyways).

I also read that Zod was originally meant to be sent into the Phantom Zone or something, but I think Goyer convinced Nolan that it would be better to have Superman kill him.

Comment

Spoilers, etc.

" I really liked Supes killing Zod. Superman is very one dimensional and you don't usually see that much internal struggle in him. Could have been worse, though Zod could've just looked at the people with his eyes instead of his head. It would've been really predictable to send him back to the Phantom Zone. "

When they're struggling on the floor and then all of sudden he gives him the old Steven Seagal special, I was genuinely like 'whoa'.

Comment

Wow... I liked it a lot!!!!!! And the 3D made it amazing!!!
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                  Spoilers!

It's shown throughout the film that using heat vision drains a kryptonian's power before the cells absorb more yellow sun energy. What was Zod using when Superman killed him?

Lastly, they're pretty even in strength (much like any two normal humans) and I don't recall if there was any point where Zod was in position to break Kal's neck (I mean Zod pretty much allowed it anyways).

I also read that Zod was originally meant to be sent into the Phantom Zone or something, but I think Goyer convinced Nolan that it would be better to have Superman kill him.
                  SPOILERS!!!

still lame IMO

so many better ways he could have killed him off or not kill him at all. i still think its was a good but not great movie, the ending just didn't follow through with my expectations.

Comment

SPOILERS!!!

still lame IMO

so many better ways he could have killed him off or not kill him at all. i still think its was a good but not great movie, the ending just didn't follow through with my expectations.
                    Do you think it would have been better if he squashed his head like a grape?

I think up until that moment he knew he could kill him but was trying to only stop him.
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                      Do you think it would have been better if he squashed his head like a grape?

I think up until that moment he knew he could kill him but was trying to only stop him.
                      yes! especially if the screen got dark and sinister and the words FATALITY came across the screen

Comment

yes! especially if the screen got dark and sinister and the words FATALITY came across the screen
                        LMAO!!! FINISH HIM!!!!!!

I thought it was a great way to kill Zod. Zod was weak. He pushed Kal to his limit and forced him to make a decision that he did not want to make.

Comment

The energy was coming from Zods eyes correct? So, uhhh, why didnt he just move, ya know, HIS EYES.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                            The energy was coming from Zods eyes correct? So, uhhh, why didnt he just move, ya know, HIS EYES.
                            Because his goal wasn't to kill the people. His goal was to force Kal El to make a decision. Lose the people he loves and swears to protect or kill to protect them which goes against every fiber of his being.

The stunner is that Kal-El chose to kill instead of figuring out another way. If anything could be complained about that would be it for me.
                            sigpic

Comment

How Man Of Steel should have happened....

Comment

Working...
                              X