• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skywalker View Post
    mass effect 2 should win every category it's in. :d
    ^^^^^^ this!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisKamanowns View Post
      ^^^^^^ this!
      That's ok, once Mass Effect 3 comes out, 75% of the games on that list will no longer be relevant, especially Black Ops seeing as another CoD will be out by that time anyways..

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
        That's ok, once Mass Effect 3 comes out, 75% of the games on that list will no longer be relevant, especially Black Ops seeing as another CoD will be out by that time anyways..
        Sooooo true. I cannot wait....much longer....

Comment

Awesome Halo: Reach is getting some sweet love. I'm kind of new to the series since I started playing with Halo 3. Love the series, I'm really sad that Bungii is giving control to a new company but I guess it makes sense since what happened in the ending of Halo Reach. I've been having too much fun with multiplayer online to even begin to get involved with the campaign mode. So few credits to have and so many ways to spend them!!!

This game owns Halo 3 in the face with all the improvements. The biggest update is the challenges and I know I may just be the poster boy saying this but it really does give you hours of endless entertainment to finish. And when I'm playing Swat I can get them done in a few games because I get around 20 kills a game.

Game rating? 9/10
          sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Working...
          X