Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncoFan!
    replied
    Awesome Halo: Reach is getting some sweet love. I'm kind of new to the series since I started playing with Halo 3. Love the series, I'm really sad that Bungii is giving control to a new company but I guess it makes sense since what happened in the ending of Halo Reach. I've been having too much fun with multiplayer online to even begin to get involved with the campaign mode. So few credits to have and so many ways to spend them!!!

This game owns Halo 3 in the face with all the improvements. The biggest update is the challenges and I know I may just be the poster boy saying this but it really does give you hours of endless entertainment to finish. And when I'm playing Swat I can get them done in a few games because I get around 20 kills a game.

Game rating? 9/10

Leave a comment:

• ChrisKamanowns
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    That's ok, once Mass Effect 3 comes out, 75% of the games on that list will no longer be relevant, especially Black Ops seeing as another CoD will be out by that time anyways..
    Sooooo true. I cannot wait....much longer....

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisKamanowns View Post
    ^^^^^^ this!
    That's ok, once Mass Effect 3 comes out, 75% of the games on that list will no longer be relevant, especially Black Ops seeing as another CoD will be out by that time anyways..

Leave a comment:

• ChrisKamanowns
    replied
    Originally posted by skywalker View Post
    mass effect 2 should win every category it's in. :d
    ^^^^^^ this!

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
    GAME OF THE YEAR

You know, this should have at least been nominated. It's the most realistic sports game ever made.

Leave a comment:

• Sparky The Sun Devil
    replied
    GAME OF THE YEAR

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    Sadly, I have not even beaten Mass Effect 2 I beat the first one and it was epic, and I've heard about how amazing the second is, but somehow I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

After finals, and over Christmas break, I'll sink my teeth into it
    Go play Mass Effect 2 right now! I kind of liked the story of the first one more, but I prefer Miranda as a love interest and the gameplay (especially the biotic powers and the thermal clips) in the second one are so much better

Leave a comment:

• Bubby Brister
    replied
    also I think they should do these awards in January make it so other games that come out like Gran Turismo 5 and World of Warcraft Cataclysm get a shot in the voting. I remember in 2008 Persona 4 got snubbed because it came out in December.

Leave a comment:

• Bubby Brister
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Yeah, I saw the Alan Wake as nominated for the best Xbox 360.

Alan Wake? I mean...have the people that decided this stuff even played that game? If they are going by exclusives, it's Halo: Reach. If it can be any game, its RDR.
    Actually Alan Wake is like 4th on my game of the year list

My pick for game of the year has to be god of war 3 with mass effect 2 right behind it

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Sadly, I have not even beaten Mass Effect 2 I beat the first one and it was epic, and I've heard about how amazing the second is, but somehow I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

After finals, and over Christmas break, I'll sink my teeth into it

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    ME2, Heavy Rain, and Starcraft II should all win best games for their systems imo.
    Eh... Heavy Rain wasn't all that great. It was kinda boring, and repetive after awhile. That's just me of course, but in all honesty, I wouldn't call it the best game on the system. I agree with your other 2 though, Mass Effect 2 is easily the best game ever made, and SC2 needs no introduction.

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    ME2, Heavy Rain, and Starcraft II should all win best games for their systems imo.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Mass Effect 2 should've been #1, with no questions asked. Black Ops can stay on top as "the best shooter" for now, Crysis 2 will easily knock it off come March..

Also the 'Best Graphics' section is flawed. I know tons of games that have better graphics then the ones listed.

In short... GOTY should be Mass Effect 2, Black Ops isn't even top 10.
    Last edited by Amari24; 11-19-2010, 01:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Mass Effect 2 should win every category it's in.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    What's wrong with Alan Wake? It was one of the highlights of the year for me in terms of gaming.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X