How i met your mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How i met your mother

Ok i started to watch this show this year i just noticed how much they laugh at Canada i dont mind cuz some jokes are funny i am just wondering why?
    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

I too started watching this show this year! But I had watched it before but just forgot to keep watching it years ago.

I rented the first season on Netflix so I'm finishing that up
    sigpic

Comment

Oh and everityme a character is Canadian he as a tuque or is dressed like a lumberjack
      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

It's because we wear tuques and most of us are lumberjacks.....

Comment

i mnow but according to the show all 32 millions canadians are
          sigpic

Comment

This calls for a round of "Sandcastles in the Sand."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVUwO-RaAMw

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post

haha she did a good job at singing these videos
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post

I loved those videos! lol...
                nashville seo || Corporate Gift Basket |

Comment

I've been watching this show for the last couple of years, partly because they have fun with us canucks. But this year, the final year of the show, has been awful so far. It's like they gave up trying to make things interesting, and are just following through with the motions. The fact that they told us in advance who Ted would end up with, made it very anti-climatic!

The only way to make this worth watching is to give us a surprise ending. Short of that, this thing has lost its appeal.

(to the mods: when I bumped this, I assumed it was in the "Entertainment" section......you can move if you see fit. THX!)
                  Last edited by CanDB; 11-21-2013, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                    Ok i started to watch this show this year i just noticed how much they laugh at Canada i dont mind cuz some jokes are funny i am just wondering why?
                    Cause cobie smulders is canadian and is foiinneeeee

Comment

2 of the main characters are Canadian. I've watched this show since day one, and it's gone straight downhill. However this year's been better than the last few years
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                        2 of the main characters are Canadian. I've watched this show since day one, and it's gone straight downhill. However this year's been better than the last few years
                        That's what usually happens with shows that last 8 years I'm just tired of the filler episodes they NEED to continue the story line
                        Read somewhere that theres going to be a spin off called "how i met your dad"

Comment

Is it really better this year? I just don't see it. I think the show changed when Barney went from playboy to engaged guy. All that creative, goofy stuff disappeared. Plus there's no Ted/Robin tension, which like most sitcoms, keeps people watching.

I really think the show went on early retirement.

And why or why did they reveal who the mother was (so soon), after having a show revolve around the mystery?????

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            Is it really better this year? I just don't see it. I think the show changed when Barney went from playboy to engaged guy. All that creative, goofy stuff disappeared. Plus there's no Ted/Robin tension, which like most sitcoms, keeps people watching.

I really think the show went on early retirement.

And why or why did they reveal who the mother was (so soon), after having a show revolve around the mystery?????
                            I liked barney as a single guy but it would've gotten old so its only natural towards the end of the show they mature his character a bit and theres still robin/ted tension

Comment

I completely disagree. I enjoyed the past few seasons more than this season so far
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X