Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blu-ray

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blu-ray

    cant wait! got one for christmas! gonna rely on netflix for the discs

  • #2
    nice dude, i wish companies would offer some typ of incentive to upgrade but in all honesty buying blu rays are not worth the 30 bucks most new releases are

    but wouldnt it be sweet if you could trade in your old DVD and get a bluray for 5 bucks or so. i mean it costs them like a dollar to make them, probably less
    sigpic
    -------

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
      nice dude, i wish companies would offer some typ of incentive to upgrade but in all honesty buying blu rays are not worth the 30 bucks most new releases are

      but wouldnt it be sweet if you could trade in your old DVD and get a bluray for 5 bucks or so. i mean it costs them like a dollar to make them, probably less
      There's so many places and times to get cheap blu-rays.

      Black-Friday, I pay between $5-$12 for almost any blu-ray, from Amazon or Walmart or Target.

      Amazon usually runs good deals anyway.

      You can keep track of deals on here too.

      http://www.blu-ray.com/deals/

      Can't wait for all these to be obsolete in a few years for 3-D, yay!
      sigpic


      Comment


      • #4
        If you are going to rely on Netflix for blu ray, I would suggest that you look at what movies will be released for the next month and put them in your que. If you wait until they are out, depending on where you live, you could be waiting a while. But yes, it is awesome. There is nothing like watching it on your home theater.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
          nice dude, i wish companies would offer some typ of incentive to upgrade but in all honesty buying blu rays are not worth the 30 bucks most new releases are

          but wouldnt it be sweet if you could trade in your old DVD and get a bluray for 5 bucks or so. i mean it costs them like a dollar to make them, probably less
          some companies have a trade up program on select dvds.

          http://www.dvd2blu.com/

          is warnerbros.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Luckyshot View Post
            some companies have a trade up program on select dvds.

            http://www.dvd2blu.com/

            is warnerbros.
            That is awesome! Are there anymore like this out there?
            sigpic

            I adopt andrewmlb.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
              That is awesome! Are there anymore like this out there?
              They were the big ones, there were promotions when Blu ray was starting to pick up steam but those companies have long stop.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Even our Wal-Mart has them for $15/$20 and already some of the "less popular" ones are on mark downs.

                When they first came out it was ridiculous to look at a $35-$40 price tag.

                pfffffffft.

                We just got ours about 2 months ago or so and it is very cool.

                The movie Monster's Inc. was REALLY cool. :thumb:
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                sigpic

                Comment

                Working...
                X