Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite gun/attachment (or Loadout) for CoD: Black Ops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aug
    Supressor/extended mag

Strella-3

Ghost Pro. Warlord Pro. Hacker Pro

Napalm

SR71

Gunship
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_23 View Post
      Galil ( Supressed, Reflex sight )
      Ninja pro
      Ghost
      This is what I have been doing a lot recently.

I messed around a lot with different assault rifles with suppressors, but by far I have had the most success with the Galil.

Galil
      -Suppressed
      -Green Reflex

Strella-3
      Semtex
      Concussion
      Claymore

Ninja
      Ghost
      Marathon

Killstreaks
      -RCXD
      -Care Package
      -Dogs

I've been getting between 20-25 kills and no more than 5 deaths with this combo

Comment

Galil (Extended Mags)
        CZ75 (Extended Mags)
        Frag/Flash/Claymore
        Hardline/SOH/Ninja
        Blackbird/ChopGun/Dogs

Probably not very interesting but I made a short youtube video a few days ago from about four games after the patch was released. I hadn't used the sniper rifles before but if anyone's remotely curious; LINK. I'll probably start making some decent videos when I can be bothered to put the effort into getting the gameplay, lol. Right now I'm just trying to level up.
        sigpic
        - ★ -
        2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Black Ops Anyone???

Im one in the evenings and most weekday afternoons.
          sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

I use the same three perks (Hardline, Sleight of Hand, Ninja) on all of my classes except I have one anti air support class with Ghost.

Dual Mag is the main attachment I use for almost all of my weapons. It gives you more ammo and you can reload faster with it.

My favorite guns are the Galil, Commando, AK47, Mac11, AK74u, and the Kiparis. I try not to use the AK74u that much though because it is a very cheap gun to use, a lot like the MP40 was in World at War.

The only killstreaks I use are Spy Plane, Counter Spy Plane, and Blackbird.
            Last edited by jdubv724; 12-25-2010, 04:25 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

My new favorite setup...

Flack jacket...need three more toss backs for pro
              Hardened pro...love the fact the gun doesn't jump as much when getting shot.
              Marathon pro.

This setup is awesome for run n gun...they actually have to shoot you to kill you.

Killstreaks I use are Sam turret, way under rated and much needed when not running ghost.
              Chopper gunner and dogs...call the dogs then the gunner...pure ownage...I'm a few hundred kills away from 20,000 total.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X