Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Damn.... so we get Mass Effect 3, Uncharted 3, Arkham City, and Elder Scrolls V?? ALL IN THE SAME YEAR...

2011 WILL be the best year of gaming in probably 15 years.

As for Elder Scrolls 5, I'm stoked the game is going to be in Skyrim, aka snowy wasteland. I haven't even finished Oblivion yet, so I have to get going on that again.

sweeeet but you forgot resistance 3 in your games :thumb: for 2011 so whats the link between oblivion and skyrim
    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
      sweeeet but you forgot resistance 3 in your games :thumb: for 2011 so whats the link between oblivion and skyrim
      Skyrim is the sequel to Oblivion. Actually you can see Skyrim on the map in Oblivion, it's north of where Oblivion takes place. It's mostly snow. You can walk near it, and see the snow and mountains, before the barrier stops you from going any further.

Comment

Ive been waiting for Skyrim FOREVER!!! The elder scrolls is definitely my favorite series...

and on my list anyways im pumped for not only that but also Gears of War 3 in the same year!!!
        :thumb:
        sigpic
        Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

I like variety in my terrain, it's not all snow is it?

Comment

It's not all snow, but most of it is snow. Most of the terrain consists of mountains, trees, and wastelands. Picture Alaska during the winter, and that's what Skyrim pretty much is.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
              It's not all snow, but most of it is snow. Most of the terrain consists of Mountains and wasteland. Picture Alaska during the winter, and that's what Skyrim pretty much is.
              Oblivion was so filled with variety and things to find though... A baron landscape sounds majorly disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                Oblivion was so filled with variety and things to find though... A baron landscape sounds majorly disappointing.
                Let's just wait. For all we know, Skyrim won't be the only place we'll be able to travel to. The main story will likely take place there, but who knows? We might be able to go to Hammerfell, which is west of Skyrim. Hell they'll probably do something crazy like letting us go back to Morrowind, and maybe The Black Marsh.

Comment

Well, I should probably give my girlfriend a preemptive "sorry" for when this comes out.
                  sigpic

Comment

Man... maybe after I replay ME I and II... I'll have to go back and redo Oblivion. Never did finish that game.
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                      Man... maybe after I replay ME I and II... I'll have to go back and redo Oblivion. Never did finish that game.
                      Redo Oblivion? By the time you do that, Elder Scrolls 5 will be out.

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                        Well, I should probably give my girlfriend a preemptive "sorry" for when this comes out.
                        Hahaha, I feel you. I gave my wife the same speech when ME2 came out.

And StarCraft 2...

... and Fallout: New Vegas...
                        Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
                          Hahaha, I feel you. I gave my wife the same speech when ME2 came out.

And StarCraft 2...

... and Fallout: New Vegas...
                          Yep, the best thing to do when you're bout to play a huge RPG game is to break up with your girlfriend before hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                            Yep, the best thing to do when you're bout to play a huge RPG game is to break up with your girlfriend before hand.
                            StarCraft 2 was the worst. I had tell my wife I had waited for this sequel for 12 years. I loved the original and love Starcraft 2 as well.

Man. A lot of good games came out this year. Next year sounds like it is going to be just as good!
                            Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                            sigpic

Comment

I've got to admit I'm really excited to play this, but at the same time disappointed. I've been wanting to see Akavir, and check out entirely new lore, lands, races, etc. Doesn't help that in Oblivion they release gossip about your character from Morrowind going to Akavir.

Comment

Working...
                              X