Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post

Morrowind!
    Just another DLC I won't be able to get.

Also, it is Solstheim - not Morrowind. Yes, it is a return to a region that was in an expansion to Morrowind (Bloodmoon).

In the lore Morrowind had a major catastrophe and many Dark Elves moved to Solstheim. So, it kind of goes witout saying that some of the creatures/architecture from Morrowind made it to Solstheim.
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 11-05-2012, 06:33 PM.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• I'm pumped for the DLC....don't like how I gotta pay more, but whatever the Bloodmoon expansion was my favorite questline for any of the Elder Scrolls games so I can't wait to go back to Solthseim!

And if i can't returned to my favorite character's mainland at least I get the second best thing
      sigpic
      Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

• Been playing AC3 but I just saw that new trailer for the newest DLC. It looks pretty rad. If I find the time I'm gonna make another character and play through again. I was doing Argonian mage but I think I want to try a melee class this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
          Just another DLC I won't be able to get.

Also, it is Solstheim - not Morrowind. Yes, it is a return to a region that was in an expansion to Morrowind (Bloodmoon).

In the lore Morrowind had a major catastrophe and many Dark Elves moved to Solstheim. So, it kind of goes witout saying that some of the creatures/architecture from Morrowind made it to Solstheim.
          oic. I just saw the bull netch, some of the architecture and the mushroom trees and just assumed. now I wish I didn't sell my desktop because that's what I played Morrowind on.

While we're talking about player attributes and such I always went for more of a heavy armor-one, handed weapon, destruction magic sort of thing when I started on Morrowind but as I played Oblivion and Skyrim I've found that I like archery, stealth and light armor much better. Sneak, Archery, One-Handed, Smithing, Light Armor and Restoration are my favorite skills now, and I normally use a Breton.

Being a mage with Conjuration, Alteration, Enchanting, Alchemy and Speech is fun too.
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X