Thor movie Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The casting of that movie is total BS.

Boo, Hollywood! BOO! Way to go out on a limb!
    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
      I like Anthony Hopkins.

I like Natalee Portman.

But, this movie. I won't watch it unless somebody kidnaps me and threatens to kill me and straps me down to the chair in the theater .... I think I'd rather choose death anyway...
      yet another great post by charlie frown

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
        I like Anthony Hopkins.

I like Natalee Portman.

But, this movie. I won't watch it unless somebody kidnaps me and threatens to kill me and straps me down to the chair in the theater .... I think I'd rather choose death anyway...
        Natalie* (sorry, that bugged me )

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
        yet another great post by charlie frown
        Come on. Really? A bunch of people have said this movie looks like it will suck in this thread.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post

Come on. Really? A bunch of people have said this movie looks like it will suck in this thread.
          yes really his posts are both delightful and positive

Comment

Yes well I'm sure you're posts are always delightful and positive too
            sigpic

Comment

The point is his opinion isn't the topic of this thread ..... :brick:

Thor movie Trailer
              Hey is the trailer for the movie Thor.
              IMO it doesn't look that bad, I know I'm buying a ticket when it comes out.
              Never read the book or watch the cartoon when I was younger, but I'm aware of the character.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi26843161/

What do you think?
              The cpu that I got atm is so old I cant watch videos I'm running win 98

I will go watch this movie regardless of Marvels track record thus far ... Hook line and sinker ...
              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Yes well I'm sure you're posts are always delightful and positive too
                yes in fact they are
                Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                The point is his opinion isn't the topic of this thread ..... :brick:
                true i just wanted to point something out :thumb:

The cpu that I got atm is so old I cant watch videos I'm running win 98

I will go watch this movie regardless of Marvels track record thus far ... Hook line and sinker ...
                true i just wanted to point something out :thumb:

Comment

Ok ... then to make you happy.

Oh, man! I am so excited to not see that movie. Whenever I see Anthony Hopkins I think of Odin in Valhalla, not Hannibal Lecter. Also, the guy at the beginning deserves an award. The way he said that Thor made his men look like amateurs. That was such an original line and he said it with such enthusiasm. He should definately get an award for that line.

Aren't you excited? I get a chance to watch a film with good actors and actresses in it with the same quality as Catwoman! I'm pretty excited. I don't know about you. I just loved Catwoman!! Greatest super hero movie EVER!

I am sooo stoked!!

Oh, and yea I mispelled Natalie Portman, my bad.

EDIT: Also, my first post was an attempt at humor. I have a very dark sense of humor, you may call it a downer but, I found it funny. Sorry if you didn't.
                  Last edited by Charlie Brown; 12-16-2010, 09:30 PM.
                  The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    1.Spider-Man(reboot)
                    2.Iron-Man
                    3. Fantastic Four Reborn
                    4.X-Men:First Class
                    5.The Avengers
                    6.Thor
                    7.Dare Devil(reboot)
                    8.Dead Pool
                    9.Magneto
                    10.Wolverine(not a sequel the last years movie)
                    11.Ghost Rider 2
                    12. Capitan America
                    13.Black Widow(rumor)

This is the list, it's not made up. All these films are planned to be released 2011-2014.
                    I didn't know daredevil was getting a reboot? I had wanted to see a sequel, i didn't think it was bad to warrant a reboot. I wonder what happened to The Black Panther adaption? I remember awhile back wesley snipes was rumored to play that role. I do agree that FF needs a reboot though.

Comment

1.Spider-Man(reboot) this is pointless. so close to the other franchise etc. they need to just continue it, and have the new director and cast fix what that idiot Raimi broke.

2.Iron-Man

3. Fantastic Four Reborn similar to Spider Man. actually they should just give up or recast the entire thing. "reborn" lol like we aren't supposed to know they are rebooting.

4.X-Men:First Class i think this one angers me more than the rest. for one thing, we didn't even need a Wolverine spin off to begin with, the three existing movies were already about him enough as it was. the third movie sucked because Singer jumped ship and made a mediocre Superman movie. again, they should just CONTINUE and cut losses instead of rebooting.

5.The Avengers because of all the individual movies that they are making that will be terrible, i won't hold my breathe for this. but directors and cast can be huge. sadly the casts of the single films are mostly terrible

6.Thor another rare instance where i agree with Charlie. Portman and Hopkins look to be the only two good things about this film.

7.Dare Devil(reboot) it may have been long enough, but again...why not just do a sequel. sequels recast all the time, there is yet again, no need for a reboot.

8.Dead Pool

9.Magneto see my point about not needing a Wolverine spin-off

11.Ghost Rider 2 yikes. but at least they aren't rebooting

12. Capitan America the sole reason this movie is going to disappoint many is the choice of actor to portray Cap.

13.Black Widow(rumor)

This is the list, it's not made up. All these films are planned to be released 2011-2014.
                      those of you who know me know i'm hard on movies. Marvel has failed time and time again... they have only succeeded at maybe 2 or 3 movies and all of these upcoming singles to prepare for The Avengers is going to make their rep worse. Stan Lee ought to be livid. yet he's embracing it. why? MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. like i said in the other Thor Trailer thread, that's all Marvel and Fox and the other studios involved see. of course let's just broaden that out and say that's all HOLLYWOOD sees period.

oh not to mention the Green Hornet is going to be complete dogwater.
                      Last edited by RealBronco; 12-16-2010, 10:50 PM.
                      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

1.Spider-Man(reboot)
                        2.Iron-Man
                        3. Fantastic Four Reborn
                        4.X-Men:First Class
                        5.The Avengers
                        6.Thor
                        7.Dare Devil(reboot)
                        8.Dead Pool
                        9.Magneto
                        11.Ghost Rider 2
                        12. Capitan America
                        13.Black Widow(rumor)

Black Widow? An entire movie of Scarlett Johansson in tights? Me gusta...
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Considering they totally miscast Heimdall and Thor, it will.
                          Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                          sigpic

Comment

Awww, No Elektra?.
                            HE>i

Comment

Working...
                            X