What are best wii games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are best wii games?

Just got a Wii, and I was wonder what some the good games are? I will be getting the Mario games.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    Just got a Wii, and I was wonder what some the good games are? I will be getting the Mario games.
    pretty much the mario games
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
      pretty much the mario games
      And wii sports. Seriously thats about it. I haven't played mine in months.
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Super Smash Bros(not sure if you would call it a mario game or not) is pretty fun, but that's all I can think of.
        sigpic
        Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Super Mario Galaxy.

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Metroid Prime: Corruption

I've got the new Donkey Kong Country for the kids Christmas. Haven't opened it yet, but it looks like a pretty good one to get if you wanted to mix a recent release in there.

And I have sort of enjoyed Metroid: Other M. I suffer from short attention span.

I always loved Mario Kart, but when I got Mario Kart for Wii it felt kind of played out. There was nothing wrong with it, but it just no longer seemed to grab me like before.

Comment

I also want to try Epic Mickey, but I already have 4 games lined up for Christmas and I have to stop.

Comment

the conduit
              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                I also want to try Epic Mickey, but I already have 4 games lined up for Christmas and I have to stop.
                Epic Mickey rocks.
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

Comment

I bought NBA Jam for my nephews this chrismas. The're enjoying it

Comment

GoldenEye!!!

Comment

Super Smash, all the Mario Games, Zelda, umm.....

Harvest Moon if you're into those types of games, maybe Kirby's Epic Yarn. The new Donkey Kong game... and others. Too lazy to list.

Comment

Since Christmas, the kids are enjoying Donkey Kong Country and Kirby's Epic Yarn on Wii.

Comment

Super Mario Galaxy and Golden Eye are the only games on the Wii worth playing to me.

Comment

Madworld is awesome. Spiderman shattered dimensions is pretty cool. Tiger woods golf too.

Comment

I picked up Super Mario All Stars Limited Edition this past week... If you can find it for the MSRP of $29.99 it's a steal, as it's hard to find the original for the SNES at that price, and it comes with the 32 page history booklet, and the original soundtrack for the games. Nothing in the actual game has changed at all, however it is still rather fun. I need to bring the Wii into the man cave and play it some more
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X