Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skywalker
    replied
    I hated the Wii before, but this weekend changed my opinion. It's great for family games. We had a blast on the Wii Fit and playing Ski Jump, and playing bowling and basketball on the Wii Sports Resort

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    I picked up Super Mario All Stars Limited Edition this past week... If you can find it for the MSRP of $29.99 it's a steal, as it's hard to find the original for the SNES at that price, and it comes with the 32 page history booklet, and the original soundtrack for the games. Nothing in the actual game has changed at all, however it is still rather fun. I need to bring the Wii into the man cave and play it some more
    I got it. Man did it bring back memories.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    I picked up Super Mario All Stars Limited Edition this past week... If you can find it for the MSRP of $29.99 it's a steal, as it's hard to find the original for the SNES at that price, and it comes with the 32 page history booklet, and the original soundtrack for the games. Nothing in the actual game has changed at all, however it is still rather fun. I need to bring the Wii into the man cave and play it some more

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBryce
    replied
    Madworld is awesome. Spiderman shattered dimensions is pretty cool. Tiger woods golf too.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Super Mario Galaxy and Golden Eye are the only games on the Wii worth playing to me.

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    Since Christmas, the kids are enjoying Donkey Kong Country and Kirby's Epic Yarn on Wii.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Super Smash, all the Mario Games, Zelda, umm.....

Harvest Moon if you're into those types of games, maybe Kirby's Epic Yarn. The new Donkey Kong game... and others. Too lazy to list.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    GoldenEye!!!

Leave a comment:

• bahn
    replied
    I bought NBA Jam for my nephews this chrismas. The're enjoying it

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
    I also want to try Epic Mickey, but I already have 4 games lined up for Christmas and I have to stop.
    Epic Mickey rocks.

Leave a comment:

• canadiansbronco
    replied
    the conduit

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    I also want to try Epic Mickey, but I already have 4 games lined up for Christmas and I have to stop.

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    Super Mario Galaxy.

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Metroid Prime: Corruption

I've got the new Donkey Kong Country for the kids Christmas. Haven't opened it yet, but it looks like a pretty good one to get if you wanted to mix a recent release in there.

And I have sort of enjoyed Metroid: Other M. I suffer from short attention span.

I always loved Mario Kart, but when I got Mario Kart for Wii it felt kind of played out. There was nothing wrong with it, but it just no longer seemed to grab me like before.

Leave a comment:

• Bowie Man
    replied
    Super Smash Bros(not sure if you would call it a mario game or not) is pretty fun, but that's all I can think of.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    pretty much the mario games
    And wii sports. Seriously thats about it. I haven't played mine in months.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X