The Bourne Legacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bourne Legacy

In 2012 we get to see yet another Bourne movie, but this time Jason Bourne is not the main character, and Matt Damen will not be in it.

I have a hard time following this series, I've only seen the first one and last one.
    I find the story kinda stupid, in each film the guy loses his identity, that kinda makes it lame.

But it does have good action.

So just like every other movie I or McSmashie have posted, whats your thoughts on another Bourne film?
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

I remember watching the first one a long time ago... I hardly remember anything, or what the story is about. So without seeing the sequels, and not remembering the first movie, I won't be seeing it.

Comment

If they put as much work into it as they did the first three, I would be all for it.

I'll certainly check them out..

FWIW... Jason Bourne was slowly trying to regain his identity throughout the whole trilogy.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

I actually just watched the 3rd one a few months ago. I hadn't seen any of the trilogy to that point yet. I haven't been able to find the first two because many of the video stores around here are going out of business. The only one left in my town doesn't have the first two.
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          I actually just watched the 3rd one a few months ago. I hadn't seen any of the trilogy to that point yet. I haven't been able to find the first two because many of the video stores around here are going out of business. The only one left in my town doesn't have the first two.
          You can buy them online for dirt cheap. I just found out I have the whole trilogy, I just never got to watchin' any of them, aside from the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
            I first saw the first movie on HBO I think or TNT. But Netflix has it, I watched the first one on my xbox. I'm a sucker for action films, but I was just getting into the Bourne series this year(still have not seen 2). I'm not sure I can watch a different character.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
            X