No announcement yet.

MLB 11 : The Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just came about five feet wide of hitting for the cycle with Jose Lopez... most heartbreaking foul ball I've ever hit...
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• Ok I decided to start a RTTS as a positional player and I really suck at it. I am hitting .320 over the first few games but I'm terrible at fielding and baserunning. I tried to steal home by accident and my manager hates me now. Guess I'll stick with my pitcher.
      sigpic
      Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• Just hit for the cycle with Tulo... didn't even realize it was possible until he came up in the bottom of the 8th needing just a triple. I managed to hit a line drive just down the foul line, and just kept running.

One of the coolest things I've done in a video game, and I've been playing for a long time.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
          Just hit for the cycle with Tulo... didn't even realize it was possible until he came up in the bottom of the 8th needing just a triple. I managed to hit a line drive just down the foul line, and just kept running.

One of the coolest things I've done in a video game, and I've been playing for a long time.
          i've come so close multiple times with my fatass rtts first baseman, but i'm always shy the triple lol
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
            i've come so close multiple times with my fatass rtts first baseman, but i'm always shy the triple lol
            I've been close many times with Bryce Harper... It's always the homer I'm missing though... It really caught me off guard when I seen Tulo was a triple shy though... Luckily I was up by 10 runs and could try for the triple without risking a crucial out.

sigpic

Comment

• I have come so close most recently I was a single shy.
              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                I have come so close most recently I was a single shy.
                That's the worst! especially when you hit two doubles and came a single shy!

sigpic

Comment

That's the worst! especially when you hit two doubles and came a single shy!
                  oh god, worst i had was 2 hrs 2 dbls and a single

it sucks when you are a triple away and you proceed to dbl and hr lol
                  sigpic

Comment

• Been having some epic moments in this game. Had back to back wins with walk off home runs, one with Tulo and one with Gonzalez, and just about 45 minutes ago I closed out a 4-3 win against the Mets by throwing somebody out running home for out #2 and then throwing the final strike out on a 2-2 slider with them swinging. Shwas super intense.

Comment

• Finally made it to the majors as my SP. After the Mariners traded me my AA year to the Nationals for Adam Dunn, Washington traded me to Texas, back into Seattle's division. My first game as pro I struck out Adam Dunn 3 times and won in a complete game shutout.

Take that Mariners.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• Any get the Daddy Long Legs achievement or the one for a pitch hitting a homer?

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                          Any get the Daddy Long Legs achievement or the one for a pitch hitting a homer?
                          what's the daddy long legs achievement

sigpic

Comment

• i have the PH hr one
                            sigpic

Comment

• I've hit two triples with pitchers... never expected that. No homers with pitchers though.

sigpic

Comment

what's the daddy long legs achievement
                                Hit a triple in season mode on Fathers day.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X