replied
    today's the day!

padres dominate on 1! DOMINATE!

haha

Leave a comment:

• Kno-Sean
    replied
    Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
    No The Show's perfect in the early versions of the game it wasn't that great but now with 11 coming out soon its awesome and they've added they little things that make you feel like your a major leaguer like in their career mode if your a pitcher you have a side session and then you have a control work out date and the same if your a defenseman instead of MLB 09 where you just worked on your hitting now you work on fielding it's sweet !

Can't wait for 11
    Tuesday!!!

Leave a comment:

• #1snake_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Some things I don't like about 2k now...

...the CPU cools you off if you are on a tear. My player has contact ratings of 85+ on both lhp and rhp, and theres periods when ill hit the ball right on the screws and ill dribble it back to the pitcher or lineout to the SS 82456732172135 times in a row.

...The AI baserunning is stupid. Theres no way to know if the dude on first is stealing while you are on second, and in "my player" you cant control the other runners, so sometimes when you're trying to score from second in a pivotal moment, the runner ahead of you will stop at 3rd, getting you thrown out.

The "my player" season mode is a lot of fun, but it starts to get frustrating when you go 3-4 with 3 RBI's and a walk and 2 SB and your pitching gives up 10 runs in one inning.

Even though you time the pitch right, even for a defensive swing, your player wont get wood on the ball. Very frustrating when you are trying to fight off pitches.

There's no hold up button or motion to stop your swing. Once you start, you can't stop.

Just a few things I dont like. Does the Show have these problems?

No The Show's perfect in the early versions of the game it wasn't that great but now with 11 coming out soon its awesome and they've added they little things that make you feel like your a major leaguer like in their career mode if your a pitcher you have a side session and then you have a control work out date and the same if your a defenseman instead of MLB 09 where you just worked on your hitting now you work on fielding it's sweet !

Can't wait for 11

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Some things I don't like about 2k now...

...the CPU cools you off if you are on a tear. My player has contact ratings of 85+ on both lhp and rhp, and theres periods when ill hit the ball right on the screws and ill dribble it back to the pitcher or lineout to the SS 82456732172135 times in a row.

...The AI baserunning is stupid. Theres no way to know if the dude on first is stealing while you are on second, and in "my player" you cant control the other runners, so sometimes when you're trying to score from second in a pivotal moment, the runner ahead of you will stop at 3rd, getting you thrown out.

The "my player" season mode is a lot of fun, but it starts to get frustrating when you go 3-4 with 3 RBI's and a walk and 2 SB and your pitching gives up 10 runs in one inning.

Even though you time the pitch right, even for a defensive swing, your player wont get wood on the ball. Very frustrating when you are trying to fight off pitches.

There's no hold up button or motion to stop your swing. Once you start, you can't stop.

Just a few things I dont like. Does the Show have these problems?

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    I don't have a ps3, but I love MLB2k10. It has your basic video game problems, but otherwise is just fine.

I hate hate HATE Total control schemes. It's stupid and has nothing to do with baseball.

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    Lol so you like Madden and NBA Live over NFL 2K and NBA 2K??

That's a first.
    I actually like Madden over 2K football as well. Madden is still crap on a lot of things, I just think it is less crap.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post

That's a first.
    I like Madden > NFL 2K

I like NBA 2K > Live

Leave a comment:

• #1snake_fan
    replied
    honestly Madden 09 wasn't as terrible as 10 & 11 where and I don't really follow Basketball enough to play the games I watch a few games a year and then the playoffs when I do follow it I root for the Heat ... Before James was there

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
    I've never liked 2k anything

Basketball , Baseball , football , Hockey they all Suck I like EA for those except Baseball MLB : the show is the best

That's a first.

Leave a comment:

• #1snake_fan
    replied
    I've never liked 2k anything

Basketball , Baseball , football , Hockey they all Suck I like EA for those except Baseball MLB : the show is the best

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    The only one worth buying is The Show. The 2k series is complete garbage. It is worse than what Madden puts out every year. I think the last 2k baseball game I had was 2k8 or 2k9 and you could hit 3 HRs with multiple batters every game.

I'm actually considering buying a PS3 so I can play The Show and a few other games.
    2K's baseball games started falling off after 2K7.

Leave a comment:

• #1snake_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Totally off topic, but I never would've guessed you were a Pisces.

I haven't picked up a baseball game in over 5 years, so i don't know what to buy. I heard the 2K series has glitches that ruins the experience.
    now depending on what you want I personally like MLB '08 best as far as Road To The Show goes what that is is their career mode you can creat your own player and get (in 08's model) to pick your own team to play for it's really cool.

Now MLB 10 the show is awesome in almost everything else like in franchise mode your created players can have more things like different color batting gloves (as well as in RTTS) it's just a really fun series to play I can't wait for 11 to come out.

I would say if you don't already own a PS3 and have a PS2 get MLB 06 :The Show probably the best game they made ... On a personal video game note I threw a No Hitter in MLB 06 for my PS2 it was awesome !.

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Totally off topic, but I never would've guessed you were a Pisces.

I haven't picked up a baseball game in over 5 years, so i don't know what to buy. I heard the 2K series has glitches that ruins the experience.
    The only one worth buying is The Show. The 2k series is complete garbage. It is worse than what Madden puts out every year. I think the last 2k baseball game I had was 2k8 or 2k9 and you could hit 3 HRs with multiple batters every game.

I'm actually considering buying a PS3 so I can play The Show and a few other games.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X