Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB 11 : The Show

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    honestly Madden 09 wasn't as terrible as 10 & 11 where and I don't really follow Basketball enough to play the games I watch a few games a year and then the playoffs when I do follow it I root for the Heat ... Before James was there

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
      Lol so you like Madden and NBA Live over NFL 2K and NBA 2K??

      That's a first.
      I like Madden > NFL 2K

      I like NBA 2K > Live
      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
        Lol so you like Madden and NBA Live over NFL 2K and NBA 2K??

        That's a first.
        I actually like Madden over 2K football as well. Madden is still crap on a lot of things, I just think it is less crap.

        Comment


        • #19
          I don't have a ps3, but I love MLB2k10. It has your basic video game problems, but otherwise is just fine.


          I hate hate HATE Total control schemes. It's stupid and has nothing to do with baseball.
          sigpic

          Hooray, beer!

          Comment


          • #20
            Some things I don't like about 2k now...


            ...the CPU cools you off if you are on a tear. My player has contact ratings of 85+ on both lhp and rhp, and theres periods when ill hit the ball right on the screws and ill dribble it back to the pitcher or lineout to the SS 82456732172135 times in a row.

            ...The AI baserunning is stupid. Theres no way to know if the dude on first is stealing while you are on second, and in "my player" you cant control the other runners, so sometimes when you're trying to score from second in a pivotal moment, the runner ahead of you will stop at 3rd, getting you thrown out.

            The "my player" season mode is a lot of fun, but it starts to get frustrating when you go 3-4 with 3 RBI's and a walk and 2 SB and your pitching gives up 10 runs in one inning.


            Even though you time the pitch right, even for a defensive swing, your player wont get wood on the ball. Very frustrating when you are trying to fight off pitches.

            There's no hold up button or motion to stop your swing. Once you start, you can't stop.

            Just a few things I dont like. Does the Show have these problems?
            sigpic

            Hooray, beer!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
              Some things I don't like about 2k now...


              ...the CPU cools you off if you are on a tear. My player has contact ratings of 85+ on both lhp and rhp, and theres periods when ill hit the ball right on the screws and ill dribble it back to the pitcher or lineout to the SS 82456732172135 times in a row.

              ...The AI baserunning is stupid. Theres no way to know if the dude on first is stealing while you are on second, and in "my player" you cant control the other runners, so sometimes when you're trying to score from second in a pivotal moment, the runner ahead of you will stop at 3rd, getting you thrown out.

              The "my player" season mode is a lot of fun, but it starts to get frustrating when you go 3-4 with 3 RBI's and a walk and 2 SB and your pitching gives up 10 runs in one inning.


              Even though you time the pitch right, even for a defensive swing, your player wont get wood on the ball. Very frustrating when you are trying to fight off pitches.

              There's no hold up button or motion to stop your swing. Once you start, you can't stop.

              Just a few things I dont like. Does the Show have these problems?


              No The Show's perfect in the early versions of the game it wasn't that great but now with 11 coming out soon its awesome and they've added they little things that make you feel like your a major leaguer like in their career mode if your a pitcher you have a side session and then you have a control work out date and the same if your a defenseman instead of MLB 09 where you just worked on your hitting now you work on fielding it's sweet !

              Can't wait for 11

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
                No The Show's perfect in the early versions of the game it wasn't that great but now with 11 coming out soon its awesome and they've added they little things that make you feel like your a major leaguer like in their career mode if your a pitcher you have a side session and then you have a control work out date and the same if your a defenseman instead of MLB 09 where you just worked on your hitting now you work on fielding it's sweet !

                Can't wait for 11
                Tuesday!!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  today's the day!

                  padres dominate on 1! DOMINATE!


                  haha
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                    today's the day!

                    padres dominate on 1! DOMINATE!


                    haha
                    Padres is the suck.


                    Can't wait to pick it up.
                    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I'll be taking my Sox all the way.
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                        I'll be taking my Sox all the way.
                        Rockies > Sox




                        I hope.....


                        Please?


                        Payback :devil:


                        Rox v Sox 2011 - Rox WS Champs!
                        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                          Padres is the suck.


                          Can't wait to pick it up.
                          their pitching will be .....AWESOMMMMMME
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                            I'll be taking my Sox all the way.
                            redsox will be the AL team i use thanks to agon lol
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                              their pitching will be .....AWESOMMMMMME
                              Nuh-uh



                              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                                Rockies > Sox




                                I hope.....


                                Please?


                                Payback :devil:


                                Rox v Sox 2011 - Rox WS Champs!
                                Careful what you wish for...

                                If the Rox face the Sox again it wont be pretty for you. The Sox are even better then they where in 07 while the Rockies are about the same. Maybe even better then they where then. Please do not take this as a knock on Colorado. I respcet the Rockies and wish them the best of luck. Heck I would love to have CarGo and Tulo on the Hub City. I just do not see them as a team that can beat us. I do think if you had the right match up in the Series agaist say the Twins (Sorry Jet) or any AL East team.

                                CP of respect to the Rockies
                                Last edited by Southstander; 03-07-2011, 11:54 PM.
                                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                                Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X