Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JaysusCutler
    replied
    Finally made it to the majors as my SP. After the Mariners traded me my AA year to the Nationals for Adam Dunn, Washington traded me to Texas, back into Seattle's division. My first game as pro I struck out Adam Dunn 3 times and won in a complete game shutout.

Take that Mariners.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Been having some epic moments in this game. Had back to back wins with walk off home runs, one with Tulo and one with Gonzalez, and just about 45 minutes ago I closed out a 4-3 win against the Mets by throwing somebody out running home for out #2 and then throwing the final strike out on a 2-2 slider with them swinging. Shwas super intense.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    That's the worst! especially when you hit two doubles and came a single shy!
    oh god, worst i had was 2 hrs 2 dbls and a single

it sucks when you are a triple away and you proceed to dbl and hr lol

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    I have come so close most recently I was a single shy.
    That's the worst! especially when you hit two doubles and came a single shy!

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    I have come so close most recently I was a single shy.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    i've come so close multiple times with my fatass rtts first baseman, but i'm always shy the triple lol
    I've been close many times with Bryce Harper... It's always the homer I'm missing though... It really caught me off guard when I seen Tulo was a triple shy though... Luckily I was up by 10 runs and could try for the triple without risking a crucial out.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    Just hit for the cycle with Tulo... didn't even realize it was possible until he came up in the bottom of the 8th needing just a triple. I managed to hit a line drive just down the foul line, and just kept running.

One of the coolest things I've done in a video game, and I've been playing for a long time.
    i've come so close multiple times with my fatass rtts first baseman, but i'm always shy the triple lol

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Just hit for the cycle with Tulo... didn't even realize it was possible until he came up in the bottom of the 8th needing just a triple. I managed to hit a line drive just down the foul line, and just kept running.

One of the coolest things I've done in a video game, and I've been playing for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• JaysusCutler
    replied
    Ok I decided to start a RTTS as a positional player and I really suck at it. I am hitting .320 over the first few games but I'm terrible at fielding and baserunning. I tried to steal home by accident and my manager hates me now. Guess I'll stick with my pitcher.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    I just came about five feet wide of hitting for the cycle with Jose Lopez... most heartbreaking foul ball I've ever hit...

Leave a comment:

• JaysusCutler
    replied
    In MLB '10 I'm still in my first year, playing for Seattle's AA affiliate. I am a starting pitcher, 11-1 with a 0.50 ERA. I was in the 9th inning with 2 outs up 2-0 and I gave up a base hit. My manager pulled me and I was so pissed. The closer immediately blew it and we lost 3-2. I was charged with an earned run and lost my win. I've never been so angry at a baseball game. Lol.

EDIT: Just got traded to the Nationals along with 2 other A potential minor league pitchers for Adam Dunn and Jason Marquis. From one hell to another in terms of team talent it would seem...

EDIT #2: Got traded again in the same season, this time the Rangers traded Darren Oliver, Khalil Greene, and Vladimir Guerrero for me only. I'm getting moved around an awful lot for a Double A guy.
    Last edited by JaysusCutler; 06-05-2011, 02:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    Just safely hit in my 57th game. It was a monster 489 ft homer to center at New Yankee Stadium yes I did it with 57 on my back instead of the normal 17.

Leave a comment:

• JaysusCutler
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    You use the stick instead of buttons. Like you can control the stride and swing. So you have more control, etc...

It's called pure hitting I'm sure it shows you on YouTube or something.
    Oh ok. I couldn't tell if you meant right stick or right style, like you get to choose unique styles or something lol. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
    What do you mean by that?
    You use the stick instead of buttons. Like you can control the stride and swing. So you have more control, etc...

It's called pure hitting I'm sure it shows you on YouTube or something.

Leave a comment:

• JaysusCutler
    replied
    Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    I am about to break Joe D's hitting streak record. Is it to cocky to have #57 on my back when I do it? Keep in mind the game is at Yankee Stadium.
    That's pretty funny. If someone in real life did that I'd laugh pretty hard.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X