Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB 11 : The Show

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    I am playing with my Rockies. I decided to advance two years in franchise. We are off to a 10-0 start! Offense is still struggling a bit. But pitching is fantastic.

    My lineup looks like this.

    1. CF Dexter Fowler
    2. 2B Chris Nelson
    3. LF Carlos Gonzalez
    4. SS Troy Tulowitzki
    5. 3B Jose Lopez
    6. 1B Chris Carter (acquired from Oakland)
    7. RF Jay Payton (he's 40 in 2013 and still playing great)
    8. C Ronny Paulino (signed as free agent)

    My Rotation

    Ubaldo Jimenez
    Jorge DeLaRosa
    Jhoulys Chacin
    Kyle Loshe (acquired from STL)
    Esmil Rogers

    Bullpen

    LR - RHP Felipe Paulino
    MR - RHP Matt Belisle
    MR - LHP Tony Sipp (acquired from Cleveland)
    MR - RHP Sam Demel (signed as free agent)
    7th - RHP Matt Lindstrom
    8th - RHP Rafael Betancourt
    CL - RHP Jesus Colome (Street wanted too much $$$ So I let him walk and Colome has been great.)
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #62
      my first padres game at the cards was won 4-3 as i stated, my 2nd one though was off the hook

      aaron harang player of the game pitching a 2 hitter (both hits by that damn lance berkman) complete game, 6 ks, and the offense providing 6 runs on 13 hits
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #63
        I was playing a exahabiton game agiant the Card in the old Sportsman's Park. Had to go to extra innings.
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #64
          Defeated STL 1-0 in a 10 inning game. Paulino hit a walk-off double.

          Then defeated Chicago 9-0 in Chicago.

          De La Rosa threw a complete game one hit shutout and fanned 12.

          Chris Nelson went 3-5 with a home run and 5 RBI.

          12-0!!!!!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #65
            Another thing I wish the game had was more Historic Parks. For example


            Hunnington Ave Baseball Grounds (site of the first World Series)
            Ebbets Field
            Mile High Stadium
            Candlestick
            Qualcomm
            Tigers Stadium
            Comensky (SP)
            Memorial Stadium (Baltimore)
            Clevland old Park
            Busch Staduim II
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

            Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Southstander View Post
              Another thing I wish the game had was more Historic Parks. For example


              Hunnington Ave Baseball Grounds (site of the first World Series)
              Ebbets Field
              Mile High Stadium
              Candlestick
              Qualcomm
              Tigers Stadium
              Comensky (SP)
              Memorial Stadium (Baltimore)
              Clevland old Park
              Busch Staduim II
              That would be nice, perhaps they can add those through dlc later on.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

              sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

              Comment


              • #67
                swept the cards on the road, 4-3 , 6-0 and 6-2

                then come home to petco and get shut out by zito and the giants, 2-0 lol

                dammit i hate petco!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #68
                  Has anyone faced the Rangers yet?

                  That line-up is deadly

                  Lost a game to them 11-7.

                  I hit back, to back, to back, to back home runs and still lost.

                  Casilla, Mauer, Morneau, Cuddyer.

                  The Rangers are good.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Kno-Sean View Post
                    Has anyone faced the Rangers yet?

                    That line-up is deadly

                    Lost a game to them 11-7.

                    I hit back, to back, to back, to back home runs and still lost.

                    Casilla, Mauer, Morneau, Cuddyer.

                    The Rangers are good.
                    I swept them.
                    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                      I swept them.
                      Wow. Impressive.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Finally picked this game up yesterday, and have been trying to get used to the controls. I seem to do well pitching, but I can't bat for my life. I'm sure I'll get better with time.

                        Anyway: My gamertag on PS3 is GStillwaterJr. Go ahead and add me and I'll throw down some Baseball, or any other game for that matter.
                        Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          i restarted my franchise with opening day rosters

                          won the opener in st louis 2-0 , lost game 2 , 2-1 (padres franchise)
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            What's the furthest any of you have gotten into a game without giving up a baserunner? I got to 5 full innings tonight with Jorge De Larosa
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                            sigpic
                            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                              What's the furthest any of you have gotten into a game without giving up a baserunner? I got to 5 full innings tonight with Jorge De Larosa
                              The 9th. :brick:

                              ----------------------------
                              I played the April 15th game (Jackie Robinson Day) and every one is wearing #42. I stole second and the Commentators said "Jackie would be proud". To me that is so cool.
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                              Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                                The 9th. :brick:

                                ----------------------------
                                I played the April 15th game (Jackie Robinson Day) and every one is wearing #42. I stole second and the Commentators said "Jackie would be proud". To me that is so cool.
                                Very impressive!

                                Yeah, the small details in this game are pretty awesome!

                                I've finally figured out hitting a bit... Though I have turned it down to Rookie... It just wasn't fun not being able to hit
                                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                                sigpic
                                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X