MLB 11 : The Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    Nah, not yet. I'm a big 3rd basemen. Pretty quick but not that quick yet.
    Nice! What team are you on?
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
      Nice! What team are you on?
      Padres. Triple AAA affiliate right now. Just about to the big league level with him. Hoping to get traded.
      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Padres. Triple AAA affiliate right now. Just about to the big league level with him. Hoping to get traded.
        I chose the rockies as a pitcher, but I got traded and havehaven't played since.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
          I chose the rockies as a pitcher, but I got traded and havehaven't played since.
          Yeah, I'm on the Rockies with my Pitcher, because I chose them.

But for this guy, I decided to enter the draft. Got drafted by the Braves, and traded half way through the year when I was tearing it up, and they got really good value.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I'm on the Rockies with my Pitcher, because I chose them.

But for this guy, I decided to enter the draft. Got drafted by the Braves, and traded half way through the year when I was tearing it up, and they got really good value.
            Yeah I was traded for Bautista from the Blue Jays.

sigpic

Comment

• Well finally promoted after I killed it in Spring Training.

I'm now a utility player for now. First at bat? Walk off two run jack.

So far I'm 7 AB, 5 H, 3 HR, 8 RBI, BB

I'm tearing it up. Loving it.

sigpic

Comment

• Is MLB 11's RTTS better or different from '10's? There are a few games I want right now, not sure if there are big enough changes for me to go for this one.
                sigpic
                Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• It's different in the fact u can use the right stile to bat, pitch and field.

So it's pretty different. And definitely better. New rosters.

sigpic

Comment

It's different in the fact u can use the right stile to bat, pitch and field.
                    What do you mean by that?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• I am about to break Joe D's hitting streak record. Is it to cocky to have #57 on my back when I do it? Keep in mind the game is at Yankee Stadium.
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                        I am about to break Joe D's hitting streak record. Is it to cocky to have #57 on my back when I do it? Keep in mind the game is at Yankee Stadium.
                        That's pretty funny. If someone in real life did that I'd laugh pretty hard.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                          What do you mean by that?
                          You use the stick instead of buttons. Like you can control the stride and swing. So you have more control, etc...

It's called pure hitting I'm sure it shows you on YouTube or something.

sigpic

Comment

You use the stick instead of buttons. Like you can control the stride and swing. So you have more control, etc...

It's called pure hitting I'm sure it shows you on YouTube or something.
                            Oh ok. I couldn't tell if you meant right stick or right style, like you get to choose unique styles or something lol. Thanks!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• Just safely hit in my 57th game. It was a monster 489 ft homer to center at New Yankee Stadium yes I did it with 57 on my back instead of the normal 17.
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

Comment

• In MLB '10 I'm still in my first year, playing for Seattle's AA affiliate. I am a starting pitcher, 11-1 with a 0.50 ERA. I was in the 9th inning with 2 outs up 2-0 and I gave up a base hit. My manager pulled me and I was so pissed. The closer immediately blew it and we lost 3-2. I was charged with an earned run and lost my win. I've never been so angry at a baseball game. Lol.

EDIT: Just got traded to the Nationals along with 2 other A potential minor league pitchers for Adam Dunn and Jason Marquis. From one hell to another in terms of team talent it would seem...

EDIT #2: Got traded again in the same season, this time the Rangers traded Darren Oliver, Khalil Greene, and Vladimir Guerrero for me only. I'm getting moved around an awful lot for a Double A guy.
                                Last edited by JaysusCutler; 06-05-2011, 02:20 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Working...
                                X