Fallout 3: New Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 3: New Vegas

Got this for Christmas... holy crap it's awesome. All the bugs are apparently fixed cause I haven't run into any yet, and I can't get enough. Already 8 hours sunk into it

Anybody else get it for Christmas?

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    Got this for Christmas... holy crap it's awesome. All the bugs are apparently fixed cause I haven't run into any yet, and I can't get enough. Already 8 hours sunk into it

Anybody else get it for Christmas?
    I got it last week for my PS3, I've currentley put 31 hours into it, and I'm level 16. Also don't speak to soon about bugs. After about 15 hours, that's when most of the bugs started occuring for me, and my game occasionaly crashes, and yes I updated. I've also went to other sites, and people have said their bugs, crashes, and glitches started happening after they put alot of time into the game. But hey, what can you do? Betheseda is known for their buggy games.

Right now I'm playing ME1 again, I'll get back to New Vegas later tonight.

Comment

I just found a bug, but all that happened was that a Radscorpion exploded through the ground for no reason in a strange misshapen blob that jerks around randomly. Game hasn't crashed though and I'm at 8 hours and 20 minutes. Just hit level 9.

Comment

Also, is anybody playing on Hardcore Mode? I am and it's pretty cool, but can get tough at times. Ammo having weight is probably the most troublesome thing, finding water isn't all that bad.

Comment

Just hit level 10 after getting like 1200 XP for finishing a quest. So far the "Come Fly With Me" quest has been my favorite. The ending was pretty funny

Comment

My crashes started a little before I made it to New Vegas. As long as you save often, you'll be fine. Also the crashes aren't that big of a deal to me as they only happen once every so often. Though they do get annoying when they come out of nowhere, and you're about to do something exciting.

I just got my NCR Ranger Combst Armor a few days ago, it's the armor on the front cover of the game. It's the coolest looking armor in the game imo, snd it has great bonuses.

Comment

Just hit level 10 after getting like 1200 XP for finishing a quest. So far the "Come Fly With Me" quest has been my favorite. The ending was pretty funny
              That quest was my favorite. Mainly because I got like 20 stealth boy's in the process.

Comment

Jesus christ, Cazadores are from hell.. They made them far too fast in this game. Between them and Deathclaws, I don't know which one I hate more.

Comment

Just made it to the Strip via the main story. Level 11 now. Got my first weapon mods and added a silencer and long range scope to a vermin rifle (bad gun, I know) but it's awesome. It's pinpoint accurate now and I've just been dropping everybody out in the wastelands from long distance with single shots since I'm like 55 sneak so I get a huge bonus for being hidden.

No bugs yet, great game still

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                    Jesus christ, Cazadores are from hell.. They made them far too fast in this game. Between them and Deathclaws, I don't know which one I hate more.
                    Use VATS. It helps a lot. If you can't kill it with VATS, cripple its wings and it will slow down.

Against the Cazadors that is. Deathclaws are just evil. Especially the infestation in the quarry.

If you REALLY want to hate deathclaws, take on this guy:
                    http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Legendary_deathclaw

or cazadors:
                    http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Legendary_Cazador

Comment

Just made it to the Strip via the main story. Level 11 now. Got my first weapon mods and added a silencer and long range scope to a vermin rifle (bad gun, I know) but it's awesome. It's pinpoint accurate now and I've just been dropping everybody out in the wastelands from long distance with single shots since I'm like 55 sneak so I get a huge bonus for being hidden.

No bugs yet, great game still
                      I just got to level 21. The Ver Rifle is good at the start of the game, but it has nothing on the Anti-Material Rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                        Use VATS. It helps a lot. If you can't kill it with VATS, cripple its wings and it will slow down.

Against the Cazadors that is. Deathclaws are just evil. Especially the infestation in the quarry.

If you REALLY want to hate deathclaws, take on this guy:
                        http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Legendary_deathclaw

or cazadors:
                        http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Legendary_Cazador
                        Hmm interesting. I think with my Ranger Sequoia, and a little help from Boone, I can take on the Legendary Deathclaw. The Cazi I'm not sure. I'll try him when I get to level 25. What other "legendary"(seriously what's so legendary about them) creatures are there?

Comment

Just hit level 13.

*spoilers*

Just killed Benny and now I'm about to go whack Mr House. I don't really like Caesar though, can I kill him using my awesome robot army after killing House?

*/spoilers*

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                            Hmm interesting. I think with my Ranger Sequoia, and a little help from Boone, I can take on the Legendary Deathclaw. The Cazi I'm not sure. I'll try him when I get to level 25. What other "legendary"(seriously what's so legendary about them) creatures are there?
                            There is also a legendary Fire Gecko and a Night Stalker.

I wouldn't take on the deathclaw unless you can beat the other 3. The deathclaw is the strongest enemy in the entire game and can kill you in 1 hit sometimes, especially if you aren't max level.

Just hit level 13.

*spoilers*

Just killed Benny and now I'm about to go whack Mr House. I don't really like Caesar though, can I kill him using my awesome robot army after killing House?

*/spoilers*
                            I think you might have to. I chose to help the NCR for my ending though, so I don't know.

Comment

Just hit level 13.

*spoilers*

*/spoilers*
                              I'm not sure as I killed Mr.House in favor of the NCR. Caesar is stupid imo. Also if you're taking New Vegas for yourself, the Legion, and NCR will hate you, so make sure you upgrade the bots at Caesar's weather station beforehand.

Comment

Working...
                              X