Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fallout 3: New Vegas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    There is also a legendary Fire Gecko and a Night Stalker.

    I wouldn't take on the deathclaw unless you can beat the other 3. The deathclaw is the strongest enemy in the entire game and can kill you in 1 hit sometimes, especially if you aren't max level.



    I think you might have to. I chose to help the NCR for my ending though, so I don't know.
    What other 3? I took out the Alpha male, and mother Deathclaws pretty easily. How would NCR Ranger Combar Armor fair against it?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
      I'm not sure as I killed Mr.House in favor of the NCR. Caesar is stupid imo. Also if you're taking New Vegas for yourself, the Legion, and NCR will hate you, so make sure you upgrade the bots at Caesar's weather station beforehand.
      Yeah I already upgraded them, I'm definitely taking Vegas for myself. I don't like the NCR or Caesar. I think Caesar himself is a pretty cool dude, but overall his Legion is just stupid. I'll make better leaders than either of them

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
        What other 3? I took out the Alpha male, and mother Deathclaws pretty easily. How would NCR Ranger Combar Armor fair against it?
        I meant the other 3 legendary creatures. The legendary deathclaw has the 2nd highest HP in the game (I think, I know it is slightly lower than the final boss), the highest attack (I think it hurts you with its normal extremely high attack, plus its ridiculously high special damage stat), and a very high DT so you need something that is armor piercing.

        The armor probably won't do squat because the legendary deathclaw ignores damage threshold. Best bet would be kill it before it hits you probably, which means you might need some of the rare guns like the alien blaster or YCS/186.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
          Yeah I already upgraded them, I'm definitely taking Vegas for myself. I don't like the NCR or Caesar. I think Caesar himself is a pretty cool dude, but overall his Legion is just stupid. I'll make better leaders than either of them
          How selfish of you

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
            I meant the other 3 legendary creatures. The legendary deathclaw has the 2nd highest HP in the game (I think, I know it is slightly lower than the final boss), the highest attack (I think it hurts you with its normal extremely high attack, plus its ridiculously high special damage stat), and a very high DT so you need something that is armor piercing.

            The armor probably won't do squat because the legendary deathclaw ignores damage threshold. Best bet would be kill it before it hits you probably, which means you might need some of the rare guns like the alien blaster or YCS/186.
            If that's the case I'm screwed because my energy wep lvl is pathetic. The best I have is an Anti-Material Rifle with AP ammo. Where do I find the Gecko and Nightstalker? I'll try them first.
            Last edited by Amari24; 12-27-2010, 02:07 AM.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
              If that's the case I'm screwed because my energy wep lvl is pathetic. The best I have is an Anti-Material Rifle with AP ammo. Where do I find the Gecko and Nightstalker? I'll try them first.
              The gecko is in Fire Root Cavern, southeast of Camp Searchlight.

              The Night Stalker is in Bloodborne Cave, northwest of Bitter Springs and east of the Brotherhood Safehouse.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                The gecko is in Fire Root Cavern, southeast of Camp Searchlight.

                The Night Stalker is in Bloodborne Cave, northwest of Bitter Springs and east of the Brotherhood Safehouse.
                I wonder why they all have to be in caves. I have the explorer perk so I can find them easily. Thanks, I'll go to the gecko first.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                  I wonder why they all have to be in caves. I have the explorer perk so I can find them easily. Thanks, I'll go to the gecko first.
                  Probably so nothing stumbles upon them and so they don't roam.

                  Although it would be really funny to walk to somewhere like Novac and everyone got killed by the deathclaw

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    yep i got for christmas didnt play much to just finished my character (guns,science and energy weapons are my main) and got out of the docs house
                    sigpic

                    Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                      yep i got for christmas didnt play much to just finished my character (guns,science and energy weapons are my main) and got out of the docs house
                      I would've only chose one between energy weapons and guns, getting both doesn't make sense unless you plan on making tons of money. Energy weps are more expensive than guns, and instead of spending points on both, you could've spent more on one of them to make them more effective.

                      Lockpick is far more important in this game than science, especially early on. You don't really use much science until you make it to New Vegas basically.


                      -Guns
                      -Lockpick
                      -Speech

                      Those were my 3.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Played a good bit today. Got to level 16.

                        *spoilers*

                        Killed Mr. House and now I'm just doing some random side quests before I finish learning about all the tribes so I can know who I wanna spare etc.

                        */spoilers*

                        Also, is it just me, or is Boone the best companion by a mile? The dude is awesome.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                          Played a good bit today. Got to level 16.

                          *spoilers*

                          Killed Mr. House and now I'm just doing some random side quests before I finish learning about all the tribes so I can know who I wanna spare etc.

                          */spoilers*

                          Also, is it just me, or is Boone the best companion by a mile? The dude is awesome.
                          Boone is the best companion, simple fact. He's defintley the most useful, most of the time, I don't even have to draw my weapon because he kills them before I can even get a chance to get a shot in. Boone is mostly why I like the NCR. Right now I have Boone and Rex as my companions, Rex makes a good distraction if anything.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Also does anyone hate when you fast travel and as soon as you spawn, there's already something attacking you? I just fast traveled to Nipton and as soon as I got there I got stung by a bark scorpion from behind, luckily I had some anti-venom.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                              Also does anyone hate when you fast travel and as soon as you spawn, there's already something attacking you? I just fast traveled to Nipton and as soon as I got there I got stung by a bark scorpion from behind, luckily I had some anti-venom.
                              I've never had that happen... one thing I don't like is when you tell your companions to wait somewhere, and then you forget that you said that, and you're fifty miles away before you realize it and you forgot where you put them

                              Also, does Boone turn on you if you get the NCR pissed at you?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                                I've never had that happen... one thing I don't like is when you tell your companions to wait somewhere, and then you forget that you said that, and you're fifty miles away before you realize it and you forgot where you put them

                                Also, does Boone turn on you if you get the NCR pissed at you?
                                I don't know, I know at one point when I got Shunned by the NCR, Boone basically told me to knock it off, becuase he fought with those men, or something like that, but he didn't turn on me. Now I'm accepted by the NCR so I don't if he turns on you, maybe if you're hated by the NCR he won't be your companion?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X