X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sbxxxiichamps
    replied
    Originally posted by Foez View Post
    I haven't gotten any of the DLC's for New Vegas I'm waiting for Fallout 4 which if I heard right is based in San Francisco.
    I guess that would be a cool location...but I think New York City would be the cool. For that matter they could spread it across NY state and have part of the game revolve around Niagara Falls and the power authority there.

Another cool location would be China to see there end of the destruction.

Leave a comment:

• Vhailor
    replied
    I actually enjoyed it. Not a lot of issues with it from my end.

Leave a comment:

• Foez
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    Yeah, I'm not getting it. Move onto Fallout 4. New Vegas is pretty much dead at this point. No reason to have more DLC.
    I haven't gotten any of the DLC's for New Vegas I'm waiting for Fallout 4 which if I heard right is based in San Francisco.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Yeah, I'm not getting it. Move onto Fallout 4. New Vegas is pretty much dead at this point. No reason to have more DLC.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Lonesome Road has been getting some pretty terrible reviews. Guess I'll be sitting this one out

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Started Lonesome road tonight. Don't even bother buying it right now. Didn't have many problems with the previous dlc but this one is a crap fest. The game lags and freezes constantly. Save your money for now and hope they patch this crap.

Leave a comment:

• Puddleglum
    replied
    Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    DLC is bogus, especially new maps and everything, total rip off, yet i still buy it
    I'm in the same accursed boat.

It is nice to buy DLC for good indie games though. More of what you want going to a developer that truly needs the money.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
    Why? MP DLC is replayable.
    SP is DLC is also replayable. I played through all the Mass Effect 2 DLC multiple times.

I'll never pay $10-$15 for re-skins of the same exact maps. Unless of course they're mandatory in order to play certain modes. I'm mostly a SP gamer anyways. I'll only do MP if the game revolves around it ala a Halo game, or something of that nature. Or if I just want to have a good time with friends.
    Last edited by Amari24; 09-21-2011, 02:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    replied
    I never buy MP map packs. The only DLC I'll ever get are those that add to the SP experience.
    Why? MP DLC is replayable.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    I never buy MP map packs. The only DLC I'll ever get are those that add to the SP experience.

Leave a comment:

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
    It is my understanding that Obsidian is responsible for everything New Vegas, in total fairness I do think that in general DLC for New Vegas has been better than the DLC for Fallout 3. Although I believe Fallout 3 DLC was half the price.

Thing is, I hate DLC. They essentially add up to less than an expansion content-wise, but can cost almost twice as much as an expansion would unless you get it in a GOTY edition.

Some of the Borderlands DLC was pretty meaty though.
    DLC is bogus, especially new maps and everything, total rip off, yet i still buy it

Leave a comment:

• Puddleglum
    replied
    Not a surprise. Bethesda is all but focused on Skyrim at this point. Why not half ass your final DLC to get a few extra bucks? Just like BioWare..
    It is my understanding that Obsidian is responsible for everything New Vegas, in total fairness I do think that in general DLC for New Vegas has been better than the DLC for Fallout 3. Although I believe Fallout 3 DLC was half the price.

Thing is, I hate DLC. They essentially add up to less than an expansion content-wise, but can cost almost twice as much as an expansion would unless you get it in a GOTY edition.

Some of the Borderlands DLC was pretty meaty though.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
    It was $10 and I got 5 hours out of it, I made it a point to explore everything as well.

The best weapons, gear and perks of the DLC, combined with probably the worst story of any DLC. A BIG drop off in quality from Old World Blues. In the end my vote would put it as the worst of the DLC of New Vegas.
    Not a surprise. Bethesda is all but focused on Skyrim at this point. Why not half ass your final DLC to get a few extra bucks? Just like BioWare..

Leave a comment:

• Puddleglum
    replied
    It was $10 and I got 5 hours out of it, I made it a point to explore everything as well.

The best weapons, gear and perks of the DLC, combined with probably the worst story of any DLC. A BIG drop off in quality from Old World Blues. In the end my vote would put it as the worst of the DLC of New Vegas.

Leave a comment:

• Puddleglum
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos fo life View Post
    Was the youtube "No" compilation per PC Gamer as well?
    No, I should have made that clearer, I alone am responsible for linking the compilation. It was very premature as it turns out as the DLC was up 1030 or so PST.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X